A sensor for water/moisture?

Is there anywhere I can buy say a ten inch strip of water/moisture sensor? I want it to be able to read how wet/moist something is at each point along the strip. For example if the top of the strip is dry and the bottom is wet, I would like to be able to see at what height it changes from wet to dry. Is there any such sensor that I could purchase for a reasonable price? Thanks.

1 Answer

  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer


    The True Value Hardware store does carry water sensors, but I have never seen one like you are looking for anywhere. I'm Sorry I couldn't help you out more.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.