Applying for architecture?

i just got my AS results last week and now i'm really confused. Most universities are asking for AAA or AAB but i ended up getting BBBB. even up till the time i had the result's envelop in my hand i was confident that i'd be able to get 3 A and a B but no i ended up with 4 Bs instead. So now i don't... show more i just got my AS results last week and now i'm really confused. Most universities are asking for AAA or AAB but i ended up getting BBBB. even up till the time i had the result's envelop in my hand i was confident that i'd be able to get 3 A and a B but no i ended up with 4 Bs instead. So now i don't know if i should still carry on applying for architecture in january. i've already started writing my personal statement and started doing my portfolio and i really want to do architecture. my Bs were high Bs so i'm hoping to get 3 As next august for my A2 results but i'm not sure if i can still apply for the universities in january even if my AS results don't reach their minimum requirement grade of AAA. can someone please give me some advice about what would be the best thing for me to do next.
2 answers 2