how to quit facebook?

i m so addicted to facebook, i want to quit it, need help

Quite easy.

Get a friend to come round and use the Parental Controls to block the site using a password they make and will NOT give it to you no matter how much you grovel and beg!

Anyway any addiction is only as good as your own willpower!

Source(s): Experienced1

Try doing something else. Stay off the internet and go outside. Go for a walk, play sports, anything to stay off facebook.

I too, was addicted to facebook, but I left it 4 years ago. Just delete your account and don't look back!!!

Put a sticky note on your screen that says do not use facebook

post that you're done with Facebook and then go outside and do something. when you're home do chores or clean or sleep. go hiking. learn to skateboard. get a job if you're old enough.

Source(s): that's how i kicked my Fb addiction. :p

go onto facebook and go to accout settings and then security and deativate your account

Source(s): been there done that

You think facebook is addictive ... this demon called Yahoo!Answers is destroying my life ... I can't stop answering questions. :-)

https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account