This girl that I like replied with a simple "k" instead of "ok"?

And she calls me, "dude".

Does that mean she's not interested in me?

Obviously she doesn't like you. Since the dawn of man, every male has known the powerful sexual appeal of the "o" in "ok". If she is withholding this incredible symbol of fertility from you, then it is a sign that she does not desire you or your babies. Not only that, but calling you "dude" is one of the worst offenses one can do to another, and was punishable by death up until recently.

The only possible solution is to break into her house and beat her with a garden hose.

What I'm saying is stop obsessing about every little thing and find something else to do.

did she also say hey instead of hi?because you do know that means shes a lesbian... hahaha i just quoted that from a movie i like.calm down,it doesn't mean she isn't interested in you.if she ignored your hints(if there are any) then you could worry.this is some casual stuff don't stress out,it's fine.i would throw in a "dude" or "man" in my conversations with my actual boyfriend,just keep it cool and don't get freaked out because of these things :)

Source(s): my life

well i mean she could also be calling you dude to cover up the fact that shes into you.like not making it obvious. but im not sure i would need more to determine whether she likes you or not. and "k" that could just be how she is..she might not wanna get fancy by replying "ok"

Source(s): imma girl :)

My girlfriend usually typed Potassium instead of k.

Yeah it seems like she's not interested in you.

she is a woman which means if shes interested she'll pretend she isn't and if she isn't she'll pretend she is. She'll be like oh I love you haha then surprise she wants you to meet her boyfriend! Women are better off when they are dumber than you are.

Source(s): me.

if she said k you either did something to piss her off, or she doesn't like you, or she could just be upset or have an attitude problem, be like why k? and she what she says back. when i k guys its to let them know I'm mad.