Translate into Japanese kanji?

It's said those who don't sleep confuse reality with dream

^ can someone translate that into Japanese kanji please?

Well, here's the thing. Not all Japanese words can be written in Kanji, you must be confusing it with Chinese. The correst way to put it is, "how to translate into Japanese with kanji, hiragana, and katakana." It's said those who don't sleep confuse reality with dream 寝ない者は夢と現実を困惑すると言われる。 Pronunciation: ne-na-i mo-no-wa yu-me-to gen-ji-tsu-wo kon-wa-ku-su-ru-to i-wa-le-lu. Literally: Sleep don't ones is dream and reality the confuse do to be said. Notice I used "l" instead of the "r" sound because Japanese doesn't have the "r" tongue. Even if the romanji said "ra" or "re" or something else, read it as if it's an "l" at the beggining.

Well, here's the thing. Not all Japanese words can be written in Kanji, you must be confusing it with Chinese. The correst way to put it is, "how to translate into Japanese with kanji, hiragana, and katakana."

寝ない者は夢と現実を困惑すると言われる。

Pronunciation: ne-na-i mo-no-wa yu-me-to gen-ji-tsu-wo kon-wa-ku-su-ru-to i-wa-le-lu.

Literally: Sleep don't ones is dream and reality the confuse do to be said.

Notice I used "l" instead of the "r" sound because Japanese doesn't have the "r" tongue. Even if the romanji said "ra" or "re" or something else, read it as if it's an "l" at the beggining.

Source(s): Fluent in Japanese

眠らない人間は夢と現実を混同すると言われる。

Nemuranai ningen wa yume to genjitsu wo kondou suru to iwareru.