Mas asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 9 years ago

Samsung Galaxy S bluetooth driver? HUGE PROBLEM!?

I have a samsung galaxy indulge, but I hear the drivers are the same for the more popular galaxy S series. I am trying to pair (not transfer files... I know this works) my phone with my computer for use with an android app called vector IR. I don't think Samsung made any bluetooth drivers for windows 7 and frankly I think that is OUTRAGEOUS! Sorry for my anger, but I have spent the last 4 hours searching for a driver with no luck. If anyone has a work around for Samsung's lack of support for their phones please let me know. I really would love to have this bluetooth working. Thanks

Also I do have a bluetooth dongle and I do need a driver.For anyone struggling to believe that I need a driver for my bluetooth peripheral device here is a pic:

http://snag.gy/k6PyD.jpg

Okay this is the third time I have posted this. I UNDERSTAND HOW BLUETOOTH PAIRING WORKS! I JUST NEED A DRIVER FOR THE BLUETOOTH PERIPHERAL DEVICE AS SHOWN IN THE SCREENSHOT!

"I have a samsung galaxy indulge, but I hear the drivers are the same for the more popular galaxy S series." Not true...

If your computer has bluetooth built-in, make sure that it is enabled and Discoverable in Windows 7. If not, plug in your Bluetooth Dongle and do all W 7 Updates. It will find your Dongle's Device Driver automatically.

Then finally, your phone already has Bluetooth built-in, so RTFM to learn how to enable Bluetooth and make it Discoverable, in it's User Manual.

Then, follow the phone's User Manual instructions to "Pair them".

• brooks

your telephone might desire to be completely a hundred% charged or no way will it artwork simply by fact it makes use of numerous bandwidth, while the telephone is completely charged its terrific to plug interior the mains carry approximately do a good interest sending and receiving