On the Dexter TV series, did Debra Morgan have a baby?

I'm on season 6 & it seems to me that she had a baby a few seasons back. If so, what the heck happened to it? I've also read the books & may be getting the two mixed up, as the books are somewhat different.

No, you are confusing it with Jeff Lindsay's books.

The only kid in the TV show is Dexter's (and Rita's, R.I.P), while in the books Deb has a kid of her own and Rita is still alive.

Yey! new book by Lindsay is coing up - as well as season 7 of the show in 4 more weeks!

Who Is Debra Morgan

Deb never had a baby or was pregnant in the series. Dexter has a young son (now a toddler) with his wife, Rita (rest her), but no other babies among our main characters.

If you read a booklet you see the story how you want to assume it not the way the director wants you to see it

reading is much better the book continues u thinking and you simply get greater detail in what folks are thinking and you get more imagination