Dear Christians, have you ever heard of Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation?

If not, here is an explanation (you can read all of this on the internet but I thought I'd share it here) Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation is thermal radiation that fills our universe. If you use a radiation telescope, you can see a faint background glow. this is Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation.... show more If not, here is an explanation (you can read all of this on the internet but I thought I'd share it here)

Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation is thermal radiation that fills our universe. If you use a radiation telescope, you can see a faint background glow. this is Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation. It was discovered in the 1940's by Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson. They even won a nobel prize for it.

Anyways, this radiation is actually well explained as radiation leftover from the early stages of the Big Bang. Now, I know once you see this, you are going to dismiss it because it goes against your beliefs but I encourage you to read on. Now, as the universe expanded, it began to cool. Once it was cool enough, atoms were formed. Anyways, I won't get any further into the Big Bang, but the point is, as it expanded, it created this thermal radiation. Now, although it seems completely uniform in measurement, there are small patterns that show a black body spectrum that, so far, can only be explained by the Big Bang.

Anyways, thought I'd share this with you guys. Please share your thoughts
Update: Jorge, I'm sorry if i seem like a douchebag. We do not know what created the Big Bang. I understand your point, but my point is, just because we do not know what created the Big Bang, we do know, without a doubt, that it did happen because of this perfect factual evidence. also, what created your god?
Update 2: Yes Gregory, that's true. That's why i said "so far". But if science does discover something else, which it probably won't because this perfectly supports the big bang, it will most likely still disprove god.
Update 3: Oh paperplane, thank you for pointing that out. I forgot to fix that. please note, this is meant for ALL CREATIONISTS
Update 4: http/whatever the **** your name is: I did not just discover this, but many people don't seem to know about it, so i thought I'd inform them. and, just because a catholic priest discovered it, why does that matter. It does go against their beliefs because they still believe in genesis.