TBSF asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

Average vertical jump for a 14 year old?

I'm 14 years old, 5'4" 102 lbs - my standing reach is 82 inches and I can skim the rim on a 10 foot regulation basketball hoop. I measured it and my vertical jump standing still is around 25 inches, and while running it is around 36 inches.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

Nice. You are an elastic jumper. There is no average vertical,

but your running vertical is very good.

• 3 years ago

I'm 14 years old and have a 32 inch vertical. But that's very good. An average vertical would be around 15-20 inches I would think

• leslie
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Start Jumping 9 -15 Inches Higher Today!

• 4 years ago

Mastering their straight jump is what's brought players like Jordan and Lebron to wonder, supporting them generate a lot of regard for themselves and build their legacy. In basketball, the capability to jump large is vital requirement for performing also probably the most fundamental easy dunk and if you are a basketball playerthen, is nothing most like making a great dunk and this you can get with the Vert Shock program that you will believe it is here https://tr.im/v8HV9 .

With Vert Shock plan you'll advantage of high quality videos that describe every Vert Shock workout, workouts which can be centered on core-strength, explosiveness and sophisticated plyometrics. Also, with Vert Shock plan you won't desire a gym account and the exercises could be printed out or saved on the cellular phone therefore you'll have an everyday progress available and to get the regular competition where is given $100 nike surprise card for the consumer most abundant in improvements.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Howdy. I've the same standing reach as you however i will grab rim with one hand. I most commonly have between a 27-30 inch vertical. You need to have hops and a few powerful legs considering i weight one hundred fifty pounds and you weigh 200. Best job. When you drop some pounds you can undoubtedly be gettign your head over the rim

• 4 years ago

That's wrong because your standing reach is basically 7 foot and 25 inches added to That would put you at a jumping reach of 109 inches regulation 10 foot rim is 120 so your reach would end up 9 foot 1 inch

• Adam H
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Your staning vert is terrible compared to your running one. My standing and running are only about 1-2 inches different.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

its around 40

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.