Back pain or growth spurt?

I started having this lower back pain whenever I strain my back or move it a little too quickly

I never injured my back in the past few days except hitting it against the wall (very light, no bruise) like 1 and a half weeks ago

I never had a proper growth spurt and I'm 17

Wondering if it is a growth spurt or an injury

I'm 5ft8in

When muscles have pain to them they tighten up in response to that pain. The hit into the wall was seen as pain but not a big enough pain to put your muscles into pain right away but to set in motion the journey to pain which finally happened now. To get rid of the pain you have to free up your back muscles to release the tightness the hit put into them and here's how to free them up:

Back:

(do while sitting on a chair)

Place your left hand on your left leg next to your body. Place your right hand over your left shoulder, fingers over the back and the palm in the front, and firmly pull down on them and hold. After 30 seconds slowly lower your body forward and to the outside of your left leg, keeping your left arm as straight as possible. When you reach your lap remain there for another 10 seconds, then release the pressure but rest there for another 30 seconds. Then reverse your hand positions and do your right side.

For best results relax your body first by taking a deep breath and exhaling then remain this relaxed.

Have you ever used Back Pain Relief 4 Life method? Get right here : http://BackPainInstantRelief.com . This could certainly assist person!