Would This Be Awkward?

Okay, so I like this guy. He's in all my classes at uni and he is single. We kind of know eachother, we chat occasionally but it's just small talk. I recently got his number and wanted to ask him if maybe he wanted to take a walk down to the local park with me and hang out for a while. I don't know if it'd be awkward because we don't really know eachother that well and I don't want to seem too forward.

I don't speak to him outside of uni at all.

• Jon042

No, that actually sounds like a lot of fun. That is one of the sorts of activities I actually tell people they should set up if they want to get to know someone better or spark interest.

Just make sure you two have something to do when you get there. Bring a Frisbee, homework, or anything you can think of to make it less awkward. Just make sure it's something you can do and still talk to each other. Then just try to find out more about him, and maybe try to work in a compliment or two.

If things go well at the park, ask him to do something else with you, and see where things go!

Hope this helps, and good luck!

Not awkward at all. Go ahead and do it. He'll probably say yes. I asked out my gf when we were strangers and it worked.

I dont think it would be awkward..I think thats awesome that you are going to have the courage to do that...go ask him..GOOD LUCK!!

Source(s): me