Chantelle asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 8 years ago

How Many Washes Average?

Thinking of using Manic Panic to dye my hair, but it needs to have faded out completely after about six weeks. How many washes on average does it take to get rid of?

OHH thats so awsome!! I used manic panic for all my hair dyeing colors xD

they usually took about a week to go all pale and stuff but it will leave a stain in your hair. I still have the stains in my blonde hair and it's been a couple of months now. but if the colors all gone and only the stains there you can put different colors over it and it'll work :D What color are you dyeing it??

OH. and it kinda depends on which color u use. and how much that color will stain your hair. I used after midnight blue or something and thats the color that's staining my hair :P

so u hav a little bit oily hair i guess it would b perfect fot u to wash them 2 times a week like after every 3 days i hav same kinda hair to but mine r straight n yeah just a little tip if u r washing it 2 times no matter how oily dey r use a conditioner