POLL: Who else is tired of getting thumbs down on almost every answer?

Click the interest button below if you think it's getting annoying and old. Even if someone has a good answer.

Somebody's got a stick up their bunghole

I sometimes get 1 or 2 thumbs down, or some thumbs up!! it really depends on the question, if i know a lot about it.. or i just have no idea what im talking about. Usually, I don't get a lot of thumbs down because I think about what I say before I say it.

• culley

No! i do no longer continually thumbs up,via fact each so often,i do no longer unavoidably believe that persons answer.in the Wrestling section,people positioned down crap in ordinary terms for the relaxing of it.a good occasion is,"Wrestling is faux".I positioned thumbs down on that everytime.

It's because of me, I down vote every comment I see except for mine.

• blah

Lol, I thought I was the only one who was getting that....I'm back and it seems as if no one liked me anymore!

This bucket right here!

You want any fries with that?