sick? has anybody got clues on my symtoms?

For several months I've had multiple nights where I'm awaken my 'night sweats' / 'chills'. My sleep pattering keeps changing even though my schedule hasn't been. When I know I'm tired and I lay down for bed I don't go to sleep for hours later. I've tried cold showers, warm showers, exercising, a set bet time routine nothings working. Sometime I stay up for 24+ hours or sleep 15+ hours. For about a month my left side of my chest has been shooting with pain. I went to the ER and they didn't know what it was. They ended up treating me for strep throat although they found no evidence I had it,(some family members had it though). I was given amoxicillian, no help. Also might I add My throat does hurt, I've gotten few red bumps spread across my chest and my muscles hurt. Idk if this symptoms are related in anyway. P.s I've had all of these symptoms for at least a month. Thanks.

Go to a doctor!!!!

Do you live in an area where you may have been exposed to ticks? because this could be a presentation of lyme disease. If it is, you must see a doctor!!!

On a different note, do you have GERD? it could explain the chest pain, sore throat, and a few of the other symptoms. but seriously go to the doctor!!!

Try scheduling an appointment with a neurologist. They should look a little more in depth into your brain (and possibly) heart activity. Esp when you are asleep. I was seeing a neurologist a while back for epileptic seizures. I also experienced frequent night sweats and waking up with chills before someone witnessed me actually convulsing from a seizure.

I'm not saying that is what you have but based on your symptoms I think a neurologist will be less dismissive than the docs at the ER. My neurologist administered an EEG (brain activity), an EKG (heart activity), a CAT scan, and a sleep study where they monitored my brain activity while I slept. It was awhile back but If I'm not mistaken I believe all the tests were administered right there at the hospital so I didn't even have to bounce around from clinic to clinic.

So many disorders are triggered by hiccups that occur in our state of sleep. Just about all of us have these little malfunctions at some point in our lives but most of us will never even realize it. Good Luck!

You need to establish care with a regular provider and see them for a full exam. A month is too long to have symptoms without having some type of treatment.