Are there any programs like adobe flash CS5 for game making?(for c++)?

I want to make a game in c++, but was wandering if there were any well made game programs similar to flash cs5. I liked it's simplicity and ease of use. I used to make crappy flash games with it (I only knew actionscript 2). Now I am okay with c++ and was wandering if there was an all in one program similar to flash cs5? I doubt one exists, but I still hold on hope :). Please let me know if you know of any :)

Also I will be making 2d, games that don't need a fancy/ complex engine. Thanks.

Yes, there are free alternatives to flash.

The options below are open source, and ones I'd recommend:

Open Laszlo:

It's an open source development platform for web applications. It's main target today is generating macromedia flash files (swf)and AJAX/DHTML for use on web pages and sites. OpenLaszlo is script based with it's own LZX programming language - and eventhough it does not provide a wysiwyg user interface it a still simple to use and applications are easy to build. For building rich internet applications OpenLaszlo is a great tool. And recently OpenLaszlo and SUN made a joint announcement to make OpenLaszlo available on Java micro edition (J2ME), which includes mobilephones and set-top boxes.

Open Office Impress

Impress, with is capability to create fantastic presentation, is a strong member of the open source office suite - OpenOffice. It features 2D and 3D text rendering, special effects and animation support. The user interface is advanced, but yet simple and easily customizable. Impress imports and exports Powerpoint format files - and it is even able to create flash files (swf) from your presentation.

Of course, neither will be as 'good', complete or as easy to use as as the propriety software, but they are considered strong contestants.