I'm 15 and i think i might have breast cancer?

Okay so i'm not REALLY positive, actually.. i doubt i do have breast cancer because i'm not sure if girls my age can have breast cancer!

But lately, my left nipple has beed extremely itchy!!! It's scaling up and peeling a little and it burns when i try to moisturize it!! Also, it's more tender and sensitive than my other nipple.

What's wrong? D: help!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

15 year olds don't get breast cancer.

• 7 years ago

No Dear. 15 year old's don't get breast cancer. What you have is a simple skin condition caused by dryness, the detergent you are using, soap, or hot water from the shower.Don't put moisturizer on it, of course it will burn. Try applying a soothing ointment to it.

Source(s): Breast Cancer Survivor
  • 7 years ago

Hormones, sensitivity to chemicals in laundry deterdent, chaffing from a poorly fitting bra, lots of reasons.

Scented moisturiser is going to make it worse.

Try something like pure lanolin.

The risk of breast cancer in a child under 16 is statistically ZERO.

Between 16 and 20 it increases to about 1 in 1.3 million.

• 7 years ago

What you describe is hormone activity ( puberty) the dryness is probably due to the fact you have been itching/scratching the area. Breast cancer is very rare in 15 year olds.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

No, you don't have it. It's absolutely impossible and an itchy nipple isn't even a symptom of it!!!!!!

That's how little you know about what you're talking about!!!!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Anybody can have breat cancer regardless if age or sex. Sensitivity in a given area if the body may be due to a rash. Feel under and on the sides of your breasts for lumps and differences in feel. Talk with your mother if you are seriously concerned.

Source(s): Good luck
  • 7 years ago

Puberty.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.