Lea asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 7 years ago

anyone see the obama movie recently?

how did it affect you? I general I am an idependent, these days. I am fiscally conservative but socially liberal. Anyway, I watched this movie as an objective point of view. My problem is I thought it was "anti-obama" but I saw it as a very truthful biography in which I ended up feeling sorry for Obama and actually understanding his drive/ambition more. Was a very good documentary. So, after this movie (which I think everyone should watch) I feel that he is much more interesting than I originally thought. He was driven to actually change things here. I admire him in a way as he was moved around a lot as a child and moved from household to household but found a way to rise above it and become the president of the USA!

however, with all that being said. I don't fall in the category of people who are paranoid about him thinking he is communist and wants to make this a socialist country...but I AM conservative fiscally.

But I have several things I am confused about with him:

1. Why the coverup for the Beghanzi thing....something that I think will ultimately be his HUGE downfall and maybe impeachment if he actually does win a second term. It is a BIG deal and being covered up by liberal media right now. It may be even more serious than the watergate coverup when really investigated.

2. Why will he not answer Donald Trumps's request to produce his birth certificate? Why the resistance. It would make SUCH an awesome headline if he would produce it and then contribute 5 million dollars to a charity of his choice...awesome...so why did he not do it? VERY STRANGE!

3. The economy SUCKS still. Even though some of the job reports are better today it is still not great and it should be MUCH better by now. Look at Bush after 9/11. He was a crazy president (not a fan) but he did get us out of a recession within a year. Why can't Obama do that? Maybe because he is not a true business man....but not qualified to run a country yet.

So, in conclusion...I really dont think Barak is that bad. He seems like a decent man who was brought up in a very unstable situation...moved around too much without a solid father figure and exposed to things that most people his age would not normally see. I am not like the masses who think he is the anti-christ. However, I do think he is ill prepared to lead this country. I think he is insecure and been moved to the highest power in the USA through the votes of blacks. Now he is like "oh no, I have to do something now"...but he has no idea how.

Basically....we need somebody WAY more equipped and experienced to run this country. Obama was not so horrible but not good enough to get us out of this mess. We do need a change. I am not in love with Romney either but he is a very successful business man. We need jobs and a good economy now....before anything else. consider this with your vote.

okay, obviously nobody realizes here that I am seriously trying to workout who I am going to vote for. I am just worried about Obama's stability. He seems so inexperienced and I am sorry but things are not going that well with the economy right now....still...everyone knows that truly. I think Romney is a middle of the road republican so maybe a better choice? I just want the economy to be better....simple as that. Obama has not done a good job with it at all. He had four years....Bush (who i dislike) turned around our economy after a MAJOR terrorist attack in one-two years. Obama has had FOUR years and very minimal movement. It is pretty stagnant honestly. People need to think about their own income and forget the social issues for now. Do we want a true business man or do we want somebody who had not done alot and is unstable in his thinking. I don't think Obama is bad...just not experienced and an insecure person.

The real traitors today in the U.S. are the ones who control the liberal media.

Check this out to see who exactly they are;

http://www.whoownsthenews.com/

Obama is the 7th king in Rev. 17:10.

Rev. 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev. 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Dan. 11:20 Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes [in] the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.

The angel Gabriel told me that; ALL of the Churches are guilty of abominations, and also that what they teach is brainwash!

The Antichrist is one of the 7 kings and he is also the 8TH king. This means that he will become a king for a second time or in this case president of the USA.

At one time in June 2004 there were 5 former pres. still alive when George W. #6 was in office they were.....

1. Gerald Ford

2. Jimmy Carter

3. Ronald Reagan

4. George H. W. Bush

5. Bill Clinton

In Rev. 17:10 it says that one is(present tense). That would be George W. Bush who would have been king #6 in June 2004, or in other words at that point in time all 7 of these kings were alive at that point in time.

Daniel 11:21 And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.

The angel Gabriel told me that Jimmy Carter is the Anti Christ and that he is going to change his name and divorce his wife! That is how i was able to figure out what this means about the 7 kings!

You’re funny. You first claim to not be in the group of people who are “paranoid” about him, then you spout off a bunch of conspiracy theories. Amazing!

Benghazi - conspiracy.

Birth Certificate - we’ve had legal proof since 2007, and more proof than Romney has provided, by the way.

Economy is a heck of a lot better now than when he took office.

• No, I don't watch Koch Bros./Rove/Faux News propaganda hit pieces. The millions of dollars they spent on that garbage could have been sent to Statin Island to help the suffering Americans there.

How else would you go about setting the stage for ushering in the man of the prophesies?

Please watch it in 2016 again.

Democrats think it's trash, and so do many highly educated Republicans.like-

Conservative Daniel Larison, who writes for The American Conservative, wrote 'Dinesh D’Souza (writer and director of 2016) has authored what may possibly be the most ridiculous piece of Obama analysis yet written...Obama is a die-hard anticolonialist dedicated to his father’s anticolonialist legacy. That must be why he aspired to become President of the world’s remaining superpower and military hegemon–because he secretly loathes the exercise of Western power and wants to rein it in! It must be his deeply-held anticolonialist beliefs that have led him to escalate the U.S. role in Afghanistan, launch numerous drone strikes on Pakistan...this is simply stupid'

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/larison/oba...

Conservative Andrew Ferguson wrote an article 'The Roots of Lunacy', for The Weekly Standard, in which he states "D’Souza always sees absence of evidence as evidence of something or other. ... There is, indeed, a name for the beliefs that motivate President Obama, but it’s not anticolonialism; it’s not even socialism. It’s liberalism!"... D’Souza makes many errors of this sort, citing facts that aren’t facts in support of an otherwise unsupported conclusion. He says that Obama, in his memoir Dreams from My Father, never mentions his father’s drunkenness. Obama mentions it often. Indeed, D’Souza misreads the entire memoir: Far from admiring his father and emulating him, Obama makes his disillusionment with his father one of the themes of his own life story. ...Nearly everything that Obama has done as president... would have been as eagerly pursued by President John Edwards or President John Kerry. And the points where they might differ—in the escalation of troops in Afghanistan, for example, or energetic education reform, or the push for nuclear power—mark Obama as more moderate than either of them."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/roots-lunac...

Answer to 1. This is still not sorted out, but the latest news is the CIA had a major role in this.

The Wall Street Journal’s sources portray Petraeus as shielding the agency from embarrassment; keeping the agency’s role in Benghazi a secret even from top-level officials; and leaving Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton to phone Petraeus directly as the attack proceeded in the hope of getting real-time intelligence.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/11/petraeus-b...

Answer to 2. He has released his birth certificate and everyone in Hawaii knows he was born there.

What Trump did is extortion to get him to release his college grades and passports . Presidents have never released those things, it's silly. However they do release 10 years of tax records, but Romney has only released the last two years- they show him paying 13.4% which is lower than most people and he's a billionaire.

3. What? the Clinton years were an economic boom and after 7 years of Bush we went into the worst depression ever- The Great Recession that many feared it would become a depression. The whole globe is going through a weak economy and economists are well aware the Euro-crisis has slowed our recovery. our economic growth, while slow, is better than most advanced economies of the world.

In a new survey by The Economist, "economists gave Obama's economic plan an average grade of 3.15 on a five-point scale: nearly 50 percent higher than their 2.14 grade of Romney's plan, The Economist sent its survey to 1,005 economists."

http://www.economist.com/node/21564175

"GDP is the one indicator that says the most about the health of the economy".

http://www.investopedia.com/university/releases/gd...

the new GDP REPORT FIGURES-

Bloomberg.com and may others are reporting on today's Commerce Department figures:

"Gross domestic product, the value of all goods and services produced, rose at a 2% annual rate better than predicted, after climbing 1.3% in the prior quarter,"

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-26/economy-i...

A USA TODAY survey of 48 top economists conducted Oct. 15 - 18. Concludes that GDP will continue to rise to 2.8% at the end of 2013

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2012/...

2008-May 2012 - The actual Treasury Department charts on economic growth make it quick and easy to understand that the economy is improving in a lot of ways.

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/data-chart...

'I am fiscally conservative but socially liberal.' -the most influential fiscally conservative but socially liberal politician Michael Bloomberg just endorsed Obama.

Do you mean the one whose producer just got busted?

All blatant Right Wing smear and propaganda .

I didn't see it and I didn't need to see it to know the damage Obama has done to this country