Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 8 years ago

What question would you like to be asked to President Barack Obama?

What question would you like to be asked to President Barack Obama

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favourite answer

1. why you talk to women and minorities about their body parts/equality so much instead of talking to them like americans and human-beings.

2. what are you doing about iran that actually help prevent nukes.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 8 years ago

I would like to know what he thinks he really accomplished in America these last 4 years. Why we are only now hearing of "his plan" for the future (it lacks details and sounds a lot like what he said 4 years ago). Personally, I would ask him how would he respond to the observation that the hope has faded and the change never happened. I would respectfully ask him those questions.

• 8 years ago

Why did you sit silently by while 4 great Americans died in Benghazi? Is your re-election that much more important than American lives?

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

How are you going to get your plans out without getting it so filtered with the aid of the click and distorted by the Republicans that the actual pursuits of the administration are offered evidently to the individuals?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mr. President, do you **really** have any idea what you are doing or are you just doing what your owners tell you to do?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.