First pointer, is just be confident, be proud of who you are, and how you look. Guy's tend to be more attracted to be a person with confidence.
Now to the answer :] -
1) Pimples - do you constantly touch your face, if so, don't, as peoples hands are dirty, and you basically putting that dirt on your face, which of course will lead to pimples. Never pop them as well, it will leave scars. Personally, I have loads of spots on my face, so my face looks red from them, especially my cheeks (I hate my combination skin, but o' well). Some cures for an oily face is to use lemon, grapefruit, tangerine and orange, it helps treat oily skin without the worry of harsh ingredients coming in contact with the skin. Find an all-natural herbal lotion base and add 3 to 4 drops per ounce of the citrus essential oil of choice to the base (herbal lotion, skin toner, aloe Vera gel, witch hazel). This remedy is best applied in the evening to help prevent oily skin. Wash the face thoroughly every morning with a mild antibacterial soap prior to facial applications.
You can also scrub your face getting some exfoliation by scrubbing it with products made specifically for oily skin.
And for the spots, check out this already answered question - http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20120906144246AAohxmE - which is stated by 'Mama Bear'. ^^
2) Excessive Hair - have you tried waxing for your arms and back, and plucking for the girl-stache (every girl has to pluck their upper lip -.- I wish i didn't have to)
3) Frizzy Hair - have you tried applying oil to your hair, for example moroccan oil is awesome for frizzy hair. Also, you can try leave in conditioner. You should also try Vidal Sassoon - Moisture Repair Hair Texture Treatment. It worked wonders for me, but I need to get a new tub :3
4) Weight - Only try the healthy method. Please don't crash diet, it is useless.
Try to spilt your meals to 5 small ones, and make sure to keep a balance. I won't exactly call it a diet, but changing the way you eat completely, you will have to stick to this schedule. Try to exercise at least 1 hour a day e.g. skipping - very good for weight loss, you don't have to skip for 1 hour in a go, and spilt the skipping into groups of about 12, so will try to skip 5 mins straight. (I think I got the math times right :L)
5) Skin - Why not try a BB cream. I don't mean the crappy ones from boots, which is only a tinted moisturizer. You can try Korean BB creams (they are epicly awesome). The one I advice is using Etude House Precious Mineral Bright Fit BB Cream. It states that it is whitening, anti-wrinkle, and anti-darkening, it also includes spf30 :]
6) Confidence - as stated above, you really need to be more confident about yourself. Believe in your self more. Don't be shy. And about the nose, nobody's perfect. I have a pig-like nose, and tiny ears, but I'm okay with that. Your flaws will make you who you are. :]
7) Just be yourself. Thats all I can say :]
Note - I love anime too, especially one piece, bleach (why did they stop broadcasting it in japan :,(, naruto, hajime no ippo, etc :D Also a K-pop fan :3
Me (I have been through all the things you have been through, apart from excessive hair on my back, though I still have an average hairy back :( The disadvantages of having black hair)
· 7 years ago