I'm really ugly, guys don't like me?

I have pimples all over my face. they are really noticeable. My face is oily and shiny all the time. I have body hair everywhere. I kinda have sideburns, but not as hairy as a guys. I'm growing a girl-stache, and there's a little hair on my chin. There's hair on my arms and back (a LOT) but none on my... show more I have pimples all over my face. they are really noticeable. My face is oily and shiny all the time. I have body hair everywhere. I kinda have sideburns, but not as hairy as a guys. I'm growing a girl-stache, and there's a little hair on my chin. There's hair on my arms and back (a LOT) but none on my legs (i shave).
My hair's frizzy. It's a pretty black color, but about 10 minutes after i brush my hair, it returns to its normal poofiness. I like my haircut (it's in layers), though. I don't mind my hair that much, but, well, it makesme look very messy.
I'm fat. Even the doctor tells me to lose a little weight. I'm 5'3, 140 lbs. Most of my fat is in my thighs, and a some in my stomach.
My skin color is fine, but uneven. My skin is kinda tannish, while the rest of my body is like three shades darker than my face. I'm not racist or anything, but lighter skin color would looks better ON ME! keep my glasses on. i have braces, but braces actually look good on me, so i'm cool w/ that.
I have great cheekbones, but my nose is kinda big and my ears stick out a little. I look decent without glasses, but i don't have contacts so i have to
When I look into the mirror, I always think "Who'd ever want to date me? I'm probably one of the most ugliest girls in the school."
I think I have a great personality. I'm smart and very caring. I'm always donating for cancer research and I recycle and very 'sacrificial' to all my friends and family. I can dance very well and I like anime and reading, and most of all, my PS3. I suck at drawing. I'm VERY sensitive, and I hate that :/
Any tips how I can become, well, prettier?
I don't wanna do anything bad to myself, like get surgeries. I don't wanna straighten my hair, because heat has a bad effect on my hair (long story).
Please help, I feel very insecure, and I've never been asked out, EVER?? I have almost everything I've lived so far for, but my looks takes away all the happiness?
Update: btw, my sense of fashion is fine, i wear jeans and cute tops. i don't wear make up, except a little lip gloss and sometimes eye shadow (i already have really long lashes)