Christmas gift ideas for an elderly, disabled man?

I want to send gifts to one of my old neighbors but not sure what to send. He's is in his late 60's and in a wheelchair. He is very sweet and does so much for my kids on holidays. I'd like to get him something nice but not sure what to get.

( and no stupid answers please)

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

he might like a woolen handmade scarf or gloves, or maybe a thermos flask to keep his drinks warm

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

no stupid answers....dammit that's all i got

and i had some really killer funny dumb gift ideas - oh well

• 7 years ago

You can never go wrong with gift cards.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

maybe a book or DVD of something he likes such as trains or old cars or air planes, it depends on what his interests are or something he collects

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Maybe you can get him an album or two of music from his era, is he has a record player then get him some vinyls but if he has a CD player then buy him a CD of older music from his youth. Or maybe a war movie or any other film you think he may enjoy. I hope he likes whatever you get him.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gift cards always go over well and he can pick.

• Find out what his likes are and that could be of some help. Maybe, if he's by himself, you could invite him for Christmas lunch or something like that.

Perhaps you could ask this in the disability section, too...

• 7 years ago

he would most likely like some candid pictures of your kids... o.O

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Well elderly people and disabled people are just like everyone else. They have their own interests and things they like. Do you know anything about him, or could you talk with someone who would know.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.