5 Month old Ball Python just tried biting me after I fed her.?

I just bought a baby ball python 4 days ago and just fed her tonight for the first time. I placed her in a separate box for feeding purposes cause I heard it isn't recommended that she be fed in her cage. She ate the live fuzzy just fine and when I went to pick her back up and put her in her cage, she wheeled... show more I just bought a baby ball python 4 days ago and just fed her tonight for the first time. I placed her in a separate box for feeding purposes cause I heard it isn't recommended that she be fed in her cage. She ate the live fuzzy just fine and when I went to pick her back up and put her in her cage, she wheeled around and tried to bite my hand. Is this something that is normal after feeding ball pythons and then handling them after? I am concerned that this will be reoccurring in the future and I personally do not want to get bitten by my small snake now that will grow to be a lot bigger. Please help as I do not want to be afraid of being bitten my my snake. Thanks!