Amazon Prime help needed!?

Okay so I have a really quick question about the Amazon Prime shipping and stuff. so Please read on! I have the Amazon Prime free trial thing and at first I thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to buy some earbuds from Amazon. I also recently bought a case for my iPod which was shipped via OnTrac. I was... show more Okay so I have a really quick question about the Amazon Prime shipping and stuff. so Please read on!
I have the Amazon Prime free trial thing and at first I thought it was pretty cool. I'm going to buy some earbuds from Amazon. I also recently bought a case for my iPod which was shipped via OnTrac. I was really expecting the case to be shipped through USPS since I trust USPS, but once I searched OnTrac all I found was bad reviews. Luckily, when my case arrived, my parents were home just in time to here someone knocking at the door. My dad told me that outside, he saw a package, which was of course my case. My mom won't be home on Friday and that's around when my earbuds will arrive. I really do NOT want OnTrac to deliver the earbuds since I don't trust them. I know that I could edit if I want 2 day shipping (Amazon Prime) or the Standard shipping. If I click the standard shipping will OnTrac STILL be the one who ships the earbuds, or will it be someone like UPS or USPS??
1 answer 1