Could I possibly be pregnant?

My last period was the 6th of November and I should of gotten it today. Or maybe tomorrow. But I have an ovulation calculator on my iPod and it said my highest fertility day was December 2nd and I had unprotected sex that day and yesterday as well.... It also said I was suppose to start my period today, which I didn't.... So I'm not sure weather or not if it's possible I could be pregnant or not. I hope I am though. Any ideas of what this could mean?

Since you had unprotected sex on your highest fertility day, the odds of you being pregnant are very high. And a missed period is a sign of pregnancy. If you don't get your period tommorow, I would go get a pregnancy test. Don't trust what it says immediantly, just on the off chance it isn't accurate. If it says positive say... three times, then congratulations!

Since you had unprotected sex on the most fertile day if ovulation, im guessing you might be. But to make sure, get a pregnancy test, several test just to make sure. Good luck amd Gid bless!

if u are pregnant your body has produced pregnancy hormornes that can now b detected by a pregnancy test!! are u experiencing any symptoms? sore tender brest,? tired? frequent bathroom trips? u could be!!

Maybe you are but just to be sure you should take a pregnancy test.

Well you could be then ? Is your periods regular ?