Could I possibly be pregnant?

My last period was the 6th of November and I should of gotten it today. Or maybe tomorrow. But I have an ovulation calculator on my iPod and it said my highest fertility day was December 2nd and I had unprotected sex that day and yesterday as well.... It also said I was suppose to start my period today, which I didn't.... So I'm not sure weather or not if it's possible I could be pregnant or not. I hope I am though. Any ideas of what this could mean?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Since you had unprotected sex on your highest fertility day, the odds of you being pregnant are very high. And a missed period is a sign of pregnancy. If you don't get your period tommorow, I would go get a pregnancy test. Don't trust what it says immediantly, just on the off chance it isn't accurate. If it says positive say... three times, then congratulations!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Since you had unprotected sex on the most fertile day if ovulation, im guessing you might be. But to make sure, get a pregnancy test, several test just to make sure. Good luck amd Gid bless!

• 8 years ago

if u are pregnant your body has produced pregnancy hormornes that can now b detected by a pregnancy test!! are u experiencing any symptoms? sore tender brest,? tired? frequent bathroom trips? u could be!!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Maybe you are but just to be sure you should take a pregnancy test.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well you could be then ? Is your periods regular ?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.