1967 was a year of great music and much turmoi. How much do you know about the "Summer of Love"?

1 - Many musicians mourned the death of Che Guevara. Who was Che Guevara? Was he a hero or villain? 2 - The American number one singles of 1967 included songs like "Ruby Tuesday", Penny Lane". "Kind of a Drag", "Light My Fire", "Incense & Peppermints" and... show more 1 - Many musicians mourned the death of Che Guevara. Who was Che Guevara? Was he a hero or villain?

2 - The American number one singles of 1967 included songs like "Ruby Tuesday", Penny Lane". "Kind of a Drag", "Light My Fire", "Incense & Peppermints" and "Daydream Believer". What are some of your favorite songs from 1967?

3 - What was the first internationally famous Rock Show of 1967. There was actually two different shows in two different countries that had the same name and theme. In what two cities were these shows held?

4 - One of the largest protest marches in American history occurred in 1967. Where was it held and what were they protesting.

5 - What famous musician was indicted for failing to report for the draft? What famous athlete was banned from his sport for the same reason?

6 - What European country kicked out the "Long Hairs"?

7 - The BBC banned what Beatles song on May 19, 1967?

8 - One of the shortest Wars in history occurred in 1967. What was it called and who were the combatants?

9 - What musician did Billy Graham and Spiro Agnew publicly condemn as a wicked influence on young people?

10 - What famous Rock band was sentenced to prison on June 29, 1967?

11 - What Act bans "Pirate" radio stations finally closing them on August 19, 1967?

12 - What music magazine debuted on Oct. 9, 1967?

I will post answers before I close the question.
Update: The FIRST Famous Rock Show of 1967 is NOT the Montery Pop Festival since it was not held in TWO cities.
Update 2: The FIRST Famous Rock Show of 1967 is NOT the Montery Pop Festival since it was not held in TWO cities.
Update 3: 1 - Che was an Argentine that was a leader in the Cuban Revolution. 2 - My favorite song of 67 was White Rabbit 3 - The Great Freak-Out was the first major Rock show occuring in January, Montery was months later. 4 - The 400,000 march on the United nations building in New York. The march on the Pentagon would count... show more 1 - Che was an Argentine that was a leader in the Cuban Revolution.
2 - My favorite song of 67 was White Rabbit
3 - The Great Freak-Out was the first major Rock show occuring in January, Montery was months later.
4 - The 400,000 march on the United nations building in New York. The march on the Pentagon would count as well since I wasn't specific with my date.
5- Carl Wilson and Muhammed Ali
6 - Greece kicked out the Long Hairs
7 - A Day In The Life
8 - The Six Day War between Israel and Egypt
9 - Paul McCartney had visited several cities in the U.S. causing Spiro and Billy Graham to make nasty comments about him.
10 - The Rolling Stones were sentenced but won their appeal.
11 - The Marine Broadcast Act.
12 - Rolling Stone