why is Facebook not working Dec 13 2012?

2 hours still wont open

having same problem for 2 days, sometimes it will work, but it quits after about 10 minutes and you can never get back on. but I can access it through my cell phone so it makes no sense to me at all.

Mine's been down for 8 hours now. When I checked Facebook's complaint site, there were a lot of complaints from the Midwest, but not limited to the Midwest. I know they were having server problems as everyone I talked to said the chat lag was getting worse and worse.

I cannot get Facebook to open. Mine has been this way for about 2 hours

My heart goes out to you. We have spent years in family courtroom in NC and have learned mainly else that judges HATE fathers attempting to raise youngsters and that irrespective of how whorey, loopy, loony, sorry, drunk, drug addicted, and mendacity a girl is and regardless of how many sorry *** men she shacks up with, and irrespective of if she by no means will pay a penny of aid or otherwise provides for the child she gave delivery to, judges, guys and ladies, will bend over backwards hurting themselves to check out to provide them the baby. Why? We do not know. We're up towards an unbelievably crazy lady who contradicts herself on the stand time and time once more, but the judges tell her she will be able to have visits even tho' A) she never requested it and b) there is a home violence restraining order . So all i can say is just right luck. Your little boy deserves so a lot better than what the courts are going to offer him, i am afraid.

Mine has been down since 11:00 last night also. Facebook is not down everywhere and I also know that Facebook is working on mobile phones. Hopefully this want last much longer.

Mine isn't working either. It's been out for about 11 hours.

Mine has not been working for three days. I have complained so many times but no one is doing anything about it. I'm not sure if it will get fixed, and I'm debating creating a new account.

Got home from school at 4pm, and it worked, then after 20 minutes, it wouldn't let me on now. And the net is perfectly fine...I'm still waiting for them to fix it = = wth has FB gotten into lately?

facebook is a screwed up damn site, mine aint working either just went down 2 hours ago

Yeah I been having that issue since that night and It is still not working right on my end it like let you on for afew and then disconnected why everything else is running good !