If you had to make love to one of the US presidents (dead or alive) who would it be?

If you're a straight guy or a lesbian, your choices are the first ladies.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Without referring to a list of the first ladies, I'd probably go with Eleanor Roosevelt, it seems like she was a very cool broad. Or Martha Washington... because, you know, the first.

• 7 years ago

Abraham Lincoln

• 7 years ago

Michelle Obama

• Arnold
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Oh definitely Michelle Obama. Hillary and the Bushes are too old and the thought of having sex with a dead woman is not a turn on at all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • wgaff
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Chester A. Arthur

dat mustache

• alexa
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

Abraham Lincoln.

He's ugly but perfect

• 6 years ago

My choice would be LBJ. Not because he was attractive, intelligent, or gave a damn about the US. I would not want to make love to him, actually I would have loved to beat the crap out of him. He wanted us in the Vietnan war so bad he could taste it, however, JFK was not in agreement. So LBJ ordered the assassination of our beloved JFK, and was sworn in as President on the plane home to Washington.

Numerous witnesses came forward indicating where each of the shots they heard came from....the Book Depository was not named. Suddenly many witnesses wound up dead and their information died with them. THERE IS NO WAY OSWALD GOT OFF SO MANY SHOTS, HE WAS NOTHING BUT A SCAPEGOAT. LBJ....HAVE FUN BURNING IN HELL. THE THOUGHT OF YOU LITERALLY MAKES ME SICK.

REST IN PEACE ALL OF OUR SOLDIERS WHO SO BRAVELY WENT TO FIGHT TO PROTECT US ALL. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES.

• 7 years ago

I wish Palin was president so I could answer this question.

Jk, not really.

• 7 years ago

Bill Clinton.

I mean there has to be a reason Hillary is still with him.

• 7 years ago

Definitely NOT john f. kennedy! i heard he had back problems and because of that, he was weak in bed, so he preferred to have sex in the pool. lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.