1. While watching/reading Death Note who did you find yourself cheering for? Light Yagami or L?
I was with Light all the way. I just don't like L for some reason, I find him annoying.
2. When Ryuk first told Light about the Shinigami Eyes, did you think Light was going to accept the deal?
No, I thought it would have been really really cool if he did but I always kinda knew he wouldn't do it.
3. How did you feel about Light wanting to be "God of a new world"?
I thought it was awesome yet really really creepy at the same time. At first I just facepalmed and went, "Oh silly Light, all this has gone to your head." And then when he started getting followers and stuff I was like, "Well, thats kinda awesome how you did that, Light."
4. How did you feel when L died?
I was seriously so happy I did a fist pump. I remember thinking, "Yeah! Now that he is out of the way we can get down to serious business!" (Sorry L fans)
5. After L's death who were you going for to win? Light or Near?
Light. Because the only person in Death Note I hated more than L, was Near. -_-
6. Which version of Light Yagami do you like most? Light when he has his dark sense of justice, wanting to be a God of the new world etc? or Light when he lost his memories of the Death Note and was being very helpful to the task force?
I like the Light in the very beginning when he was just like, "I'll kill anybody that gets in my way." the most, but I also did enjoy that part of Light that honestly didn't know he was Kira.
7. Who do like more Near or Mello?
I would say Mello but he really didn't do much of anything so I guess I'll have to go with Near.
8. Favorite character?
Either Light or Ryuk, they are at a tie.
9. Which is funnier Ryuk's obsession with eating apples or L's love for sweets and desserts?
Ryuk and his apples. I found that so hilarious because he was a god of death who loved to watch humans squabble, and yet he would just freak out over apples XD
10. Which character kept surprising you with their intelligence? Light, L, or Near?
All 3 of them. They all came up with amazing plans and ideas that really shocked me so I can't pick just one.
11. What were your thoughts on Light Yagami's death? Did his death surprise you?
Well, I accidentally found out that he died before I finished the manga so it did kinda surprise me. I remember thinking, "How could they do that!?" but then I quickly realized that there were very few other ways to end it, and I think it was probably the best way to end it.
12. Do you think Light Yagami was "evil"?
I think at first Light had good intentions but after awhile he just got way to full of himself. I liked the very beginning Light a lot more than the one that came to in the later volumes/episodes because then he did really become "evil"
13. If you stumbled across a real Death Note, would you use it?
I'd probably test it out one time on someone on death row like Light did, but I wouldn't take it into my own hands and start killing people left and right like he did.
Alright, there is my honest answers. Hopefull I don't get eaten alive by L fangirls -_-