Where exactly should I park my car?

In the UK, there are many different lines marked next to the curve: single white lines, double white lines, single yellow lines, double yellow lines ...

Does it mean that I have to find places without any line markings? Please help to provide a through guide in terms of exactly where I can park my car.

Have you taken a UK driving test? If so, you should know what the various road markings mean. See the link for more information. I suggest you look at the rest of the highway code as it sounds as if you are not aware of what anything means.

read the small yellow signs placed every 3 feet or so on lamp-posts

double yellow = never any parking

single yellow = time rules apply

single and double white - they're down the middle of the road... don't try to park there...

The best option is to park where there are NO kerbside markings. For those who are unsure, white lines CAN be found against the kerb, but across entrances etc. If you block them, you will be causing an obstruction and your car can and may be towed.

Double yellow lines mean no parking at any time.

One yellow line mean restricted parking , parking only allowed at certain times , see the sign for time details.

White lines are not parking restrictions so can be ignored.

Why not learn the highway code !

The fact that you clearly don't know what different parking restrictions mean, indicates one of two things. Either:

1) You don't have a U.K. driving licence

or

2) You cannot drive at all.

Whichever is the case, please stay off the road until you are legally capable of driving. Thank you.

Park your car where there aren't any line markings.