What is the average weight for a high school cheerleading flyer?

Next year I am wanting to be a flyer on the high school cheer squad but I am scared I am to heavy and too tall. I am about 5'6 - 5'6 1/2. I weight about 115 and I am going on I diet because I really really want to at least be put in to try to fly. I am also stretching 2-3 times today to maby improve my... show more Next year I am wanting to be a flyer on the high school cheer squad but I am scared I am to heavy and too tall. I am about 5'6 - 5'6 1/2. I weight about 115 and I am going on I diet because I really really want to at least be put in to try to fly. I am also stretching 2-3 times today to maby improve my chance of being a flyer. I stertch my splits the first time then I pratice my heal stretch and scripion. Then the third time I usual get on a bed and pratice locking my knees and pulling these things. Do you think I have a chance of being a flyer? Please be honest I need the truth!!!! If anything you could give me ideas on what they look for When they pick flyers. FYI I am in 8th grade right now I will be in 9th grade next year.