Applying for Architecture?(University of Waterloo)?

I am currently a grade 10 student strongly thinking of applying to the University of Waterloo for Architecture. I read about the admissions and, so here are the requirements:

http://findoutmore.uwaterloo.ca/programs/Architect...

Here are the portfolio requirements:

http://www.architecture.uwaterloo.ca/prospectivest...

I am really nervous because, I now the competition will be high. For some universities they have 1000 applicants and only 60 spots. I am especially nervous for the portfolio and, I will start working on it but, I have no idea how to start.

What determines most whether you will get in or not?

Is it the marks or the portfolio or the précis test?

What should I put in my portfolio?

Can I perform something on the piano as part of the portfolio?

How do I make myself standout?

What kind of drawings or paintings should I have? (a lot of architectural drawings or?)

Is it preferable that I have computer graphics?

If you know anything about Waterloo admission, how hard is it to get in? How many applicants and spots?

What else should I know about applying or making a portfolio?

f you have any examples of portfolio artwork or experiences that you can share please do so. If you are currently studying at Waterloo please share your experiences or artwork as well.

Best answer will receive 10 points

I actually think they are very clear about this. They want evidence of your creativity, not that you already have skills as an architect. So be creative.

14 july - Rush The very last hotel - The Eagles ( about wiping out the yank pink Indians) 19 - Paul Hardcastle (about Vietnam warfare) united states of america Joe and the Fish - Vietnam warfare music Barry Maguire - Eve of Destruction waiting for the Worms - pink Floyd ( Holocaust) The Dreaming - Kate Bush ( wiping out of Aborigones) Enola gay - OMD ( Bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima) Belfast newborn - basic Minds Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 ninety 9 pink Ballons - Nena (nuclear warfare) Boston Tea get jointly - Alex Harvey Band do not Drink the Water - (slaughter of the yank Indians) The Longest Day - Iron Maiden ( D-Day) how that's - Bruce Hornsby ( Civil Rights move in US) Zombie - The Cranberries ( Warrington IRA bombing) Woodstock - Crosby, Stills, Nash and youthful Millenium - Robbie Williams Lindy contains city - Al Stewart ( Charles Lindburghs 1st solo flight from lengthy island - Paris)