Why does Yahoo Answers a have daily answering limit?

People should be able to answer as many questions as they want and should not be limited for answering questions. Like what happen if you have been answering so much question because you care for many people question or for the points and then there just 1 question or poll that you know the answer to or want to... show more People should be able to answer as many questions as they want and should not be limited for answering questions. Like what happen if you have been answering so much question because you care for many people question or for the points and then there just 1 question or poll that you know the answer to or want to participate in so they can win. Then when you begin to answer the question this red line come and it say something like daily answering limit have reach come back again tomorrow. And that happen to me and because of that I couldn't answer the question. I waited but when I came back the question was over and I did not get to answer it. There only 2 reason why they do this.

1. To give other people a chance to get Best Answer
2. So you can not answer anymore question

But If these are the reason then find them dumb because 1. It about the user of the question that give people the spot of best answer if you answer correctly and 2. It really us that decide when we should stop answering question or not.

Because of this I did not answer questions the question that I knew the answer of and that want make me mad. It can lead to problems and one day I hope they would let many people have to power to answer as many question as they can. But anyway why do Yahoo Answer have a daily answering limit?