Question About 2 Dog Foods? Natural Choice Dog Food Light and Weight Control?

Hello , I Have Been Giving My Yorkie Natural Choice Weight Control and Last Night I Had Went Out and Forgot To Get Some More Food . So i Had Went to Pets mart today and They Did Not Had Anymore So I had To Buy The Natural Choice Light. Does Someone Know The Difference Between The Light and the Weight Control . The... show more Hello , I Have Been Giving My Yorkie Natural Choice Weight Control and Last Night I Had Went Out and Forgot To Get Some More Food . So i Had Went to Pets mart today and They Did Not Had Anymore So I had To Buy The Natural Choice Light. Does Someone Know The Difference Between The Light and the Weight Control . The Weight Control My Yorkie has been on it for Just about a Year and shes been Gaining Weight with the food, plus shes been real lazy and just wants to sleep. Shes 2 Years Old. Does Anyone Knows the difference Between Them both and Also witch one would be better to give her Between them 2. please and thank You. god bless. Sorry if there is some misspelled word :)