President Obama and First Amendment rights?

Do you agree that First Amendment rights are not always respected by Obama, his cabinet, and the Director of CIA, which will do its utmost to censor any public attack directed against the President and First Family of the United States, such as this article for instance?

Also, do you agree that President Obama is intelligent enough to realize that his family is INFERIOR because they are black instead of white, and he's erudite enough to be ashamed of his family which could have been light-skinned instead of black; which must seem a very disappointing failure from the vantage point of black politicians who are married to white women in the UK?

Why does the CIA insist on censoring factual information such as this, which amounts to nothing less than bureaucratic and intellectual dishonesty on their part; and why can't they just accept that their President doesn't deserve the same level of protection as Obama's predecessors, because the President is a racial & ethnic minority, which will always be a subordinate status group in America?

Why can't the CIA just accept that African Americans are a subordinate status group, which includes Obama and his family and the office of President does not accord him the right to be treated as "white", nor does it accord him the right to deny his racial & ethnic identity as a Black American?

Consequently, do you agree that President Obama is too ashamed to come to terms with the fact that his so-called First Family is de facto INFERIOR to the mixed-race black and white families in Britain, who at least try their utmost to fit in with the indigenous British population?

Despite his Office can't you see that Obama is a miserable failure because it's far better to be in the shoes of Black British men who are mostly working-class and married to white women, rather than have such a high profile job, which has virtually no value at all because Obama's family is a stigmatized and subordinate status group in US society, which will always be INFERIOR to the American mainstream?

Why do American politicians continue to lie and make extraordinary claims, such as "Whites are no better than blacks, and people of every race, creed, and colour are equal and the same, which is according to the US legal system"?

What NONSENSE do you call this?

Why is Barack Obama such a LOSER?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Best answer

Well the CIA can't be breaching your 1st Amendment rights 'cos the questions still here.

Second, as a Brit (have to make the assumption because why else would you use such a stereotype as Black British men all married to white women) you are not covered by the US Constitution.

There is no evidence to prove your stereotype that whites are cleverer than black people;

And finally if Obama is a loser and President of the USA, what does that make you who is not president of anything and a bit of a plonker to boot?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

OK i'm not such a democrats fan, but Obama is the president of the US so show some respect!

second I'd like to think that we're in a much modern era then 10 or 20 years ago, stop judging people by the color of their skin!

you're kinda racist you know that, you should be ashamed

• 3 years ago

No, i do no longer agree. Do you settle that he lost the election and is now the President pick for the subsequent term? Do you settle that our shape relies upon on the orderly transition from term to term and we are residing a non violent u . s . because of the fact we've elections and our factors normally uphold the outcomes? We, as a rustic, stay at the same time as a rustic because of the fact we shop on with the democracy, no longer purely go with "i do no longer purely like the outcomes, so i circulate off in my very own direction" (aka anarchy)? Or are you purely a sore loser?

• 7 years ago

I am pretty much against anything he says. And the reason he is such a loser? Because he doesn't know any thing!!! He is only being told what to do. He is communist through and through!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sarah
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You have the right to say that, "because the president is black, he doesn't deserve the right to the same protections provided to previous presidents".

You would be wrong, but you still have the right to make ridiculous claims.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes, I agree!

• 7 years ago

Obama will give us the gentle authoritisim we deserve

• 7 years ago

Either you are a flaming racist or a bad troll. Either way, you are an idiot.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.