HELP! Should i buy a 2010 motorcycle with 36,700 miles on it? Its a Hyosung Gt250r?

Hey, I'm a beginning rider and im looking to purchase a used motorcycle on craigslist. I have been eyeing a grey and black 2010 Hyosung GT250R and it seems really nice and in tact. I just dont know how many miles are considered good or bad on a motorcycle. I'm looking to buy tomorrow so quick responses... show more Hey, I'm a beginning rider and im looking to purchase a used motorcycle on craigslist. I have been eyeing a grey and black 2010 Hyosung GT250R and it seems really nice and in tact. I just dont know how many miles are considered good or bad on a motorcycle. I'm looking to buy tomorrow so quick responses would be awesome. Thanks!
Update: Also the guy only wants $2000 for it which is considered really good because my mother did not even want to let me get one.