Special Anime/Manga Quotes?

Hi, I'm look for some profound, inspiration, and beautiful quotes from anime/mangas, and even certain games would be acceptable. Preferably from: Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler I&II, Fruits Basket, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Bleach, Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original only!), Pokemon, Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Naruto, ect...

Please, nothing from the specific characters: Naruto, Light Yagami, Misa Amane, Joey Wheeler, and Tristan Taylor. Since I really dislike those characters in general.

I also accept MLP: FIM, even though it's not anime/manga.

By 'inspirational' I mean those really deep, life-affirming sort of quotes and things like that. I LOVE those meaningful aphilosophicalcal quotes, so if you have any, let me know! Thanks!

• MJ

"Kids who've never know peace have different values from those who've never know war." - - Donquixote Doflamingo

"Those who stand at the top can decide the definition of 'evil'...Justice will triumph, you say? Of course it will! Because the winners will become justice!" - - Donquixote Doflamingo of One Piece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qEbZcCIXkXY

Youtube thumbnail

#t=67s

Misa Amane Quotes

A kiss for you that is sorrowful, a goodbye for you that is loved.

-Kuroshitsuji

Only two kinds of people exist in this world, those who steal and those who are stolen from.

-Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

No. I won’t abandon hate. If I do, nothing would be left of me.

-Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshitsuji

The image reflected in a picture is but an illusion. However, even if it is an illusion, wishing to hold onto it is one of the hollow dreams humans have.

-Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

Humans are easily tempted. When they are poised on the edge of hellish despair and a spider-thin thread of salvation presents itself, they will invariably grasp it. No matter the human.

-Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

Cats are great. They don’t talk about useless things. Or do them. Nothing is cuter.

-Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

Forsake the future, sacrifice your dreams, while stained with deep despair, elude the past, fight the reality, and never relinquish your nobility.

-Sebastian Michaelis from Kuroshitsuji

We are all like fireworks. We climb, shine, and always go our separate ways and become further apart. But even if that time comes, let's not disappear like a firework, and continue to shine forever- -Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach

Life is an incessant series of problems... all difficult, with brutally limited choices...and a time limit. -Chapel the Evergreen from Trigun

If I were the rain that binds together the earth and sky, who in all eternity will never mingle, would I be able to bind together the hearts of people?

- Orihime from Bleach

The scariest thing, the most painful thing, is to be hated by someone you truly love.

- Fruits Basket

If you want to kill me, despise me, hate me, and live in an unsightly way... Run, and cling to life, and then some day, when you have the same eyes as I do, come before me."

-Itachi Uchiha from Naruto

He who moves first always wins

- L from Death Note

Imanza said:

My favourite quote by L would have to be this:

"There are many types of monsters that scare me: Monsters who cause trouble without showing themselves, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood... and then, monsters who tell nothing but lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance: They are much more cunning than others. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart; they eat even though they've never experienced hunger; they study even though they have no interest in academics; they seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such monsters, I would likely be eaten by them... because in truth, I am that monster.- L from Death Note

Risking your life and doing something that could rob you of your life are exact opposites.

-L

There are things in this world which we cannot change no matter how hard we try. That's why Haruhi, you can't hesitate when the time comes to give it all you've got.

- Ranka from Ouran HSHC

...And you guys are the homosexual supporting cast!

(okay, I know this isn't meaningful or aphilosophicalcal. But's it's one of the best from Ouran.)

~Tamaki

I don't really watch/read any of the other anime/manga, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detail...

Don't go back in the video or click on a related link., or that will spoil the anime if you haven't seen it. I put it on the quote for you. That is my all time favorite.

Source(s): <3

my favorite quote is from ryuk to light in death note episode 1:

"I didn't choose you. Don't you see this is all just an accident. You actually thought you were chosen because you're so smart or something? Don't be so vain. It just happen to fall around here and you just happen to pick it up, and that's all there is to it"