How does a computer wok?

So I have taken programming clases in java and c++ and taken Calc based physics and single variable and multi variable calculus. Something that I always wondered was how exactly does memory get stored physically? How do motherboard and mcro proccesors work and how do all the components work together? I... show more So I have taken programming clases in java and c++ and taken Calc based physics and single variable and multi variable calculus.

Something that I always wondered was how exactly does memory get stored physically?

How do motherboard and mcro proccesors work and how do all the components work together?

I know data gets stored in a single space in memory in ones an zeros sequence but how is that accomplished?

I am an electrical engineering major and I'll being taking circuit analysis, digital logic, and statics so I am curios about all this before I have to take these courses