Applying for Architecture?(University of Waterloo) Urgent Help!?

I am seriously planning to study architecture at the University of Waterloo. So, a lot people seem to say that it is really difficult, you pull all-nighters, and many people drop out after first year.

I have some questions:(if are studying at Univeristy of Waterloo please tell me in your answer.)

How difficult is it really?

Is it still fun even iif stressful or challenging?

What is it like to study architecture and would you recommend it?

What should e the cut-off mark?(is 92% good)

Thank you best answer 10 points. I need as many answers as possible and lease share your own experiences as well.

• DrIG
    Favorite Answer

Architecture is not easy. Some have difficulty with the math part.

A vocational interest test will help you to select a viable major and subsequent career./

14 july - Rush The final hotel - The Eagles ( approximately wiping out the yankee purple Indians) 19 - Paul Hardcastle (approximately Vietnam warfare) u . s . Joe and the Fish - Vietnam warfare music Barry Maguire - Eve of Destruction waiting for the Worms - purple Floyd ( Holocaust) The Dreaming - Kate Bush ( wiping out of Aborigones) Enola gay - OMD ( Bombing of Nagasaki and Hiroshima) Belfast baby - straightforward Minds Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 ninety 9 purple Ballons - Nena (nuclear warfare) Boston Tea party - Alex Harvey Band do no longer Drink the Water - (slaughter of the yankee Indians) The Longest Day - Iron Maiden ( D-Day) the way it rather is - Bruce Hornsby ( Civil Rights flow in US) Zombie - The Cranberries ( Warrington IRA bombing) Woodstock - Crosby, Stills, Nash and youthful Millenium - Robbie Williams Lindy consists of city - Al Stewart ( Charles Lindburghs 1st solo flight from long island - Paris)