DD Photographics Reviews?

Hi there, I'm about to buy a new SLR camera from DD Photographics Australia. I was recommended to them by a friend and was wondering if anyone had any good or bad experiences with them? They are based in Sydney which is good I assume, and they have really cheap prices. Thanks if you could let me know that would be great!

Agree what everyone else has said about DD Photographics, I have looked around the web and found always good reviews. I bought mylast camera from them and had no issues whatsoever. Go for it, WAY better than the instore rip offs at **** Smith, JB etc.

Dd Photographics

I just bought a Nikon D5100 from DD Photographics. I live in Western Australia. Was at my doorstop 3 days later. Very impressed with the service.

• Wendy

Devilish Darling

Ddphotographics