Would a Intel core i5 2500k bottleneck a Gtx GeForce gtx 690 and could i crosfire and it bottleneck?

i just wondered if a Intel core i5 2500k bottleneck a GeForce Gtx 690 and or Sli?

If you don't OC it, absolutely.

• If you're getting the k model then I assume you plan on overclocking it. If you overclock it, it shouldn't bottleneck. However, Intel HD3000 does not SLI with Nvidia cards, although they do support switching back and forth as necessary -- that is, until HD3000 is running at maximum capacity it will choose the lower-power option, at which point it will switch the GPU load over to the Nvidia card. HD4000 (in the i5 3550k) also won't SLI. I haven't heard anything about what the next generation Intel processors will do in terms of crossfire/SLI support, though, but I have heard that they're supposed to be up to snuff with the mid-range cards.