What could be my mythical creature's weakness?

So in English I have to create a mythical creature. Mine is a waterfall fairy who has a waterfall for hair, and when she becomes angry her hair turns to fire and she becomes destructive. What could be her weakness?

okay, so instead of fire, what else?

Water is plenty powerful. It shouldn't turn to fire to be destructive. (think tsunami.)

Cold maybe. Turns her to ice? If we're going with he water theme, fast drying cement.

Could her weakness change from form to form? For example, when your fairy is in, for lack of better words, "fire form" could it be weakened by water and when in, "waterfall form", weakened by fire? If not you could create a specific enemy who is the polar opposite of your fairy.

Source(s): My extensive imagination.
  • JimZ

I like the image of waterfalls. It is hard to come up with something that is similar enough to waterfalls but scary when she gets mad. When she gets angry her hair turns to firey magma, (or acid, or bees, sharks, or tornados). Just throwing those out there.

How about steam

In terms of the archaic perception of elements, fire is weakened significantly by water, so I wouldn't suggest keeping that. Water's weakness is usually portrayed as lightning or some form of electricity, but that wouldn't have much effect on fire.

Fairy dust

Waterfall fairy weakness?............... perhaps she has a weakness for woozles. The mythical candy for fairies

lightning to disrupt the water form or blizzard or ice to freeze the water and fire or just wind

earth. earth smothers fire & it becomes mud when it mixes with water, slowing down the water & making it dirty & unclear & blocking it & trapping it like a dam.

Ice?

she can be weak against pollution

make it an eviormental thing