I'm very ugly. What to do?

I'm a 26 year old man from India. I'm EXTREMELY ugly to the extent of being mirror cracking material. People, both strangers and known ones, directly tell me that I'm "short, dark and ugly". Even on the day I was born, my relatives said "Oh God, the baby is so dark and ugly. Every else... show more I'm a 26 year old man from India. I'm EXTREMELY ugly to the extent of being mirror cracking material. People, both strangers and known ones, directly tell me that I'm "short, dark and ugly". Even on the day I was born, my relatives said "Oh God, the baby is so dark and ugly. Every else among relatives are so good looking. Why is this baby so ugly?". Ever since childhood, I have been isolated from people because almost everyone feels I'm ugly. I don't even have many friends due to my terrible looks. You people might say looks does not matter, but in this cruel world people only judge a person based on his physical appearance. Unfortunately, due to my extreme ugliness I can never talk to women, let alone ask them out. Hence I have never been in a relationship in my life. I do dress well and maintain good hygiene. I also don't have any habits such as smoking, drinking or drugs. Even then, what's the use if I'm basically terrible looking? Forget about women, even men treat me like crap. I'm sick and tired of hearing people tell me that I'm ugly. If I had the choice of migrating to some other country, I would have done that. But migrating requires a LOT of money, and I'm not so rich. I seriously considered plastic surgery to improve my looks, but again its too expensive so I can't afford it. I'm a computer engineer by profession, and I'm really skilled in my field. Still the entire world hates me because I'm so ugly. Parks, movies, restaurants, malls everywhere I go alone, because my friends feel its humiliating to be seen in the company of an ugly guy like me. Hell, even my own younger brother, whom I love so much, keeps telling me that I'm so ugly. Please help me, I don't know what to do. I contemplated suicide at one point, but I'm really scared to do it because if my suicide attempt fails, I may be left handicapped for life. I guess an ugly man is always better than an ugly and handicapped man. Please help me out, I beg you.

P.S. Please don't say that its a self confidence issue, because mnay people have directly told me I'm ugly, and its not just my thinking.