I wrote several months ago concerning my daughter's interest in wicca?

I had nearly given up on her, then I turned my anger and my fear over to God. She thought she was always right. Her attitude was crappy. She was failing in school. She had no friends. She treated her mother, her brothers, and me horribly. The good news is that she got out of that evilness and she has... show more I had nearly given up on her, then I turned my anger and my fear over to God. She thought she was always right. Her attitude was crappy. She was failing in school. She had no friends. She treated her mother, her brothers, and me horribly.

The good news is that she got out of that evilness and she has accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. She will be baptized this Sunday. The positive change in her is nothing short of a miracle. She has plenty of true friends now. She is doing better in school. She is much more respectful and much nicer to be around. She admits she made a HUGE mistake by choosing wicca and its evil undertones over her family who loves her. You wiccans didn't get my kid. Now, move on to your next victims.

"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me"

Philippians 4:13
Update: I was simply updating on a question I had asked previously. You want a question. I'll give you a question. How does it make you wiccans feel that you didn't get your hands on a Child of God?
Update 2: I am surprised by these answers. I guess I shouldn't be considering the cynical world we live in Instead of being happy for me and my child, you all seem to think I did something wrong. Think what you want to think. I know the truth through the Word of God. And for the person who thinks she simply gave in,... show more I am surprised by these answers. I guess I shouldn't be considering the cynical world we live in Instead of being happy for me and my child, you all seem to think I did something wrong. Think what you want to think. I know the truth through the Word of God. And for the person who thinks she simply gave in, I honestly thought that at first too, but like I said before, she admits that she made a mistake by being involved in wicca and has apologized for the stress that it caused our family.
Update 3: My job as a parent is to guide my children in the way they should go. I help her with math homework. Shouldn't I also help her to determine her spiritual path in life and to keep her away from things which will do her harm? I don't let her run in the street in front of traffic. Same concept.
Update 4: Well, she heard this wicca foolishness from somewhere, and it certainly was not from me. I am glad that she got away from the evil of wicca (having orgies with multiple partners, casting spells to control the actions of others, animal and human sacrifice, and I don't want to know what else) before it caused... show more Well, she heard this wicca foolishness from somewhere, and it certainly was not from me. I am glad that she got away from the evil of wicca (having orgies with multiple partners, casting spells to control the actions of others, animal and human sacrifice, and I don't want to know what else) before it caused her and our family irreparable harm, which came in the form of the one true Son of God, Jesus Christ.

You can keep your Horned God for yourselves (which is Satan [Lucifer] no matter what wiccans tell people to the contrary)
Update 5: I meant to say that her salvation (as well as salvation for anyone who will accept it) comes through a relationship with Jesus Christ.
Update 6: I don't expect those of you who believe in nothing or who believe in Satanic cults like Wicca to have enough faith to understand a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the faith that involves. I feel sorry for you that you have to make fun of people living a Spirit-filled life to justify your own... show more I don't expect those of you who believe in nothing or who believe in Satanic cults like Wicca to have enough faith to understand a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and the faith that involves. I feel sorry for you that you have to make fun of people living a Spirit-filled life to justify your own ignorance and to cover up your own shortcomings. I know I'm not perfect. A long way from it. I have a Lord and Savior who strengthens me. Those of you who don't want that for yourselves have that right (the Bible calls it free will), but to call us "sheeple" and other equally derogatory things is simply showing your own ignorance. It certainly isn't showing love toward your fellow man.
Update 7: I am stating facts about your cult. No more and no less. Wiccans have been known to perform human and animal sacrifices (even in modern times, including a ritual perpetrated by Gerald Gardner (the creator of the modern wicca movement) where a virgin lies naked with her limbs spread out to represent a pentagram... show more I am stating facts about your cult. No more and no less. Wiccans have been known to perform human and animal sacrifices (even in modern times, including a ritual perpetrated by Gerald Gardner (the creator of the modern wicca movement) where a virgin lies naked with her limbs spread out to represent a pentagram and is then killed. They have huge sex-filled orgies where the partnerships don't even matter, and, like I say, other abominations I don't want to know anything about. I am so glad that she got away from such evil.

You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world. (1 John 4:4, NIV)

You want proof that what I am saying is true?? Here you go!

http://logosresourcepages.org/Occult/truth_witches.htm
http://www.angelfire.com/wi2/thetruthaboutwicca/geraldgardner.html
Update 8: I am far more intelligent than anyone who has answered here so far. I could pull the IQ tests to prove it, but all you Negative Nellies out there would just say I'm lying. Like I said before, you all can continue to believe whatever you want to believe, whether it be Lucifer (who is a prominent part of the... show more I am far more intelligent than anyone who has answered here so far. I could pull the IQ tests to prove it, but all you Negative Nellies out there would just say I'm lying. Like I said before, you all can continue to believe whatever you want to believe, whether it be Lucifer (who is a prominent part of the wicca "religion" even if they choose not to admit it and hide behind their purported love of nature) or whether it be the Horned God (another representation of the Devil), or the myriad of other gods and goddesses your brains come up with to disguise your true intentions. If I was worshipping Lucifer or a goat like creature like you all are, I wouldn't want to admit it either.

Greater is He that is in me that he that is in the world.
Update 9: And to humor the person who asked why my religion is "right" and the rest of the them are "wrong". Here goes. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He died on the cross at Calvary and rose (came alive) from the grave on the third day and now He sits at the right hand of God Almighty. Jesus... show more And to humor the person who asked why my religion is "right" and the rest of the them are "wrong". Here goes. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior. He died on the cross at Calvary and rose (came alive) from the grave on the third day and now He sits at the right hand of God Almighty. Jesus Christ is alive and will come to Earth again to judge everyone. All of the rest of the gods are dead and will always be dead (Buddah, Muhammad, Zeus and his bunch, the Egyptian gods, etc.).