How to quickly heal a hamstring? Please help!!?

Hi! I am a 14 year old girl, and I have been taking jazz dance class since October. I've gotten MUCH more flexible than I started, but I still haven't gotten my splits or my heel stretch. My dance teacher assigned me a part in the dance where I need to hold my right heel stretch for 6 counts, and since I don't have it yet I need to have it perfectly by June, however I have a MAJOR dilemma. I pulled my right hamstring about a month ago and I haven't been able to stretch it properly since then. I've been using IcyHot for the past couple weeks, but I really need other ways to make it heal quickly because my left side is progressively getting better while my right side is still the same as last month. I can't do my heel stretch or split as I far as I usually do because it causes pain. Please help! I don't want to get kicked out of the part of the dance I've been dying to do, and I really want to start stretching my right leg how I'm supposed to again :'(

Ice it, and rest it. There is no "fast" solution to healing a pulled muscle. I pulled mine about 3 months ago and it took 6-7 weeks before I could touch my head to my knee again. The only thing you can do is give it time, stretch it, but pull back when you feel pain and hold it there. If you force it or rush the healing you might tear the muscle and then more time off.