How to quickly heal a hamstring? Please help!!?

Hi! I am a 14 year old girl, and I have been taking jazz dance class since October. I've gotten MUCH more flexible than I started, but I still haven't gotten my splits or my heel stretch. My dance teacher assigned me a part in the dance where I need to hold my right heel stretch for 6 counts, and since I... show more Hi! I am a 14 year old girl, and I have been taking jazz dance class since October. I've gotten MUCH more flexible than I started, but I still haven't gotten my splits or my heel stretch. My dance teacher assigned me a part in the dance where I need to hold my right heel stretch for 6 counts, and since I don't have it yet I need to have it perfectly by June, however I have a MAJOR dilemma. I pulled my right hamstring about a month ago and I haven't been able to stretch it properly since then. I've been using IcyHot for the past couple weeks, but I really need other ways to make it heal quickly because my left side is progressively getting better while my right side is still the same as last month. I can't do my heel stretch or split as I far as I usually do because it causes pain. Please help! I don't want to get kicked out of the part of the dance I've been dying to do, and I really want to start stretching my right leg how I'm supposed to again :'(
1 answer 1