Problem related to my husband?

we got married a year back.he is caring and keeps me free.we both were divorcee and this our second marriage.this is arrange marriage.he is from middle class family and i am from rich family. problem is 1. at time of marriage and after marriage he and his family asks for high budget things which i feel is not... show more we got married a year back.he is caring and keeps me free.we both were divorcee and this our second marriage.this is arrange marriage.he is from middle class family and i am from rich family.
problem is
1. at time of marriage and after marriage he and his family asks for high budget things which i feel is not justified bcoz already my family have given soo much to themwhich they could have not got so i feel they shouldn't ask anything on festivals. and on the other side he doesnt give much money at home and says that he doesnt have much money. most of the spending is done my me.he earns well so if i ask him where his salary is gone he says when i dont ask u about your money why u r asking me. he is of spending type and also at start of our marriage i noticed he gives lot of his money to his sister who is recently married and expect me to do all thinga at our home

2. after our marriage i had seen his divorce paper.even his ex wife had said that his family demands are too high and sexually he didnot do anything with her and use to spend a lot of money on clothes and all.also she said that he gives evreything to his family back home and his sister. she felt that he didnt took her responsibilty as wife for daily requirements. there marriage was love marriage they were together in college.
3.after marriage even i saw that he do sex once in a month which is when i insist which i feel is very less in first year.also i fpund out penegra a type of viagra in his pocket. when i asked him he said its nothing.
4.my ex husband is in touch with me as a friend.i had told all my problems to my family but they said "its ur second marriage so adjust". so i told it to my exhusband who is my friend now.we got divorced bcoz of his mother.he knows he made a mistake by divorcing me and regrets that.
now when i discussed my problems with my ex husband.he told me to solve it. i tried for 2 months to solve my problems but things are not improving.also my ex husband tells me that if i leave him then he will take me back with him.

i dont know what to do???