What's the funniest joke you've ever heard?

Update:

Haha an anti-joke. Love it.

What do you call a kid with one arm, one leg, and one eye?

Names.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best answer

Lol i have some

1) What's black and always in the back of a police car? The seat.

2) Don't you hate it when you're reading a sentence and it doesn't end how you vagina.

3) Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.

4) Apaprnelty hmoosxeulas aer brililnat at unscarbmlnig snetneces.

5) Why are black people so good at basketball? Dedication and hard work.

6) What's yellow and really good at mathematics? A yellow calculator.

7) There's an Irishman, a homosexual, and a Jew standing at a bar. What a fine example of an integrated community.

8) What's pink and slippery? A pink slipper.

9) Nothing makes me smile more than the muscles in my face.

10) Awww I love getting cute good night texts from no one.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Due to the slagging economy, goldfish will now be called silverfish.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Whats the difference between u and a bucket of s***, the bucket

Source(s): My mum told me it and nade me laugh :D
  • 3 years ago

A blonde keeps strolling down her force to her mail field. She keeps doing this until her neighbor asks her why she is doing that. The blonde replies "My laptop keeps telling me that i've got have been given mail". ----------------------------------------... An 80 three hundred and sixty 5 days previous couple have been having issues remembering issues, so as that they desperate to bypass to their doctor to get regarded at to establish no longer something replaced into incorrect with them. whilst they arrived on the medical doctors, they defined to the doctor relating to the matters they have been having with their memory. After checking the couple out, the doctor informed them that they have been bodily ok yet could % to start up writing issues down and make notes to help them undergo in concepts issues. The couple thanked the doctor and left. Later that nighttime mutually as looking at television, the guy have been given up from his chair and his spouse asked, "the place are you going?" He spoke back, "To the kitchen." She asked, "Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?" He spoke back, "particular." She then asked him, "do no longer you think of you may write it down so which you will undergo in concepts it?" He suggested, "No, i can undergo in concepts that." She then suggested, "properly i could additionally like some strawberries on actual. You had greater proper write that down with the aid of fact i comprehend you will ignore that." He suggested, "i can undergo in concepts that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries." She spoke back, "properly I additionally could like whipped cream on actual. i comprehend you will ignore that so which you greater proper write it down." With inflammation in his voice, he suggested, "i do no longer could jot down that down! i can undergo in concepts that." He then fumes into the kitchen. After approximately 20 minutes he decrease back from the kitchen and handed her a plate of Francis Bacon and eggs. She stared on the plate for a 2d and suggested angrily: "I informed you to jot down it down! You forgot my toast!" ----------------------------------------... The affected person says, "provide me the undesirable information first!" doctor replies, "you have have been given AIDS." "Oh, no! What might desire to be worse than that?" asks the affected person. "you have even have been given Alzheimer's ailment." looking relieved the affected person says, "Oh...properly, that's no longer so undesirable. a minimum of i've got not got AIDS."

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

What did one lawyer say to the other lawyer?

'We are both lawyers.'

Source(s): You've got to have a certain sense of humour ;)
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.