Living together before marriage - thoughts?

I've been with my boyfriend now for a little over 2-years. We've been in long distance for a while, but that can soon come to an end because I'm finishing school and I have the chance to relocate to where he is. We are both in our mid-20s. The plan has always been that I would move in with him. I feel... show more I've been with my boyfriend now for a little over 2-years. We've been in long distance for a while, but that can soon come to an end because I'm finishing school and I have the chance to relocate to where he is. We are both in our mid-20s. The plan has always been that I would move in with him. I feel like I've invested a lot into the relationship. He has always been resentful of me not moving in with him when he wanted. He said he wanted it on his terms, but now it seems ok.

I've already moved some of my stuff into his place, but I'm just not feeling us moving forward as a team at all. There is no talk of engagement, and he just says that I'll get a ring eventually, but he doesn't understand what the rush is. He also is weird about his friends, like he says that they are "his" friends, and he doesn't want me speaking to them unless he's present. I know this is a given in long distance, but there have also been a lot of secrets mostly on his end. I've caught him messaging women on match, planning trips I never knew about, and just hiding a lot of information from me. I told him that I need him to be open with me and inspire in trust in me, and I need him to do his part to make it work. He says that if I behave in that way I have every right to leave because apparently I'm not happy, and he feels like he has done a lot for me, and if that's not good enough then I can leave. Then he starts packing up all my stuff and says we can go to the airport right now. I know this is just a threat because he never actually takes me there. I guess I'm just not sure what to do if I don't stay with him, I feel it's the safe choice.

Thoughts on living together before marriage?