Microsoft Access form combobox limiting other fields?

I'm trying to create an order form. Right now I have a series of combo boxes with a car make, model, year, part, part name, price. I want to be able to make it so when you select a make, only models with this make are available in the the model combobox. Then when a model is selected only available years and... show more I'm trying to create an order form. Right now I have a series of combo boxes with a car make, model, year, part, part name, price. I want to be able to make it so when you select a make, only models with this make are available in the the model combobox. Then when a model is selected only available years and lastly, only show available parts once all make/model/year is selected. Then the part description and price should update to match the part selected. I haven't even gotten past the first make to model part yet. I have a table with a bunch of different records each with a make model and year. Some of the makes are the same. The combobox is showing numerous values of each make, one for each record.

How do I get it to only show once for each make and then you pick a model and year the same way?

my table is set up like this

modelnum ---------make---------model-------------...
--------------------------------------...
1 -----------------------a---------------a...
2-----------------------a-------------... ---------------2003
3-----------------------a-------------...
4 -----------------------a---------------g... ---------------2005
5 -----------------------b--------------- jkl ---------------1999
6 -----------------------b---------------a... ---------------2004
7-----------------------b --------------- asdf--------------- 2008

I want it to only show each make (a,b) once in the combo box, then show each model once in it's combo only if it has the same make as the chosen make from the make combo box and then the same for between year and model. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.