Hi Can I do mainstream modeling (Pics attached)?

Hi Guys,

this is serious question so please no harsh comments. People who do know the industry. I am new to Melbourne. I am trying to get into modelling. So far not many shoots, mostly promo gigs is what I am getting.

I have done professional photos for my portfolio but didnt want to put them all here.

Here are 3 pics of me. What should I be doing, next move etc. What kind of work would suit me.

http://i45.tinypic.com/4j1i7k.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/34pxo2q.jpg (professional)

http://i48.tinypic.com/30rmbrr.jpg

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the feedback, Amber that was very sweet.

"MyFavour"I appreciate your honesty but a bit more help would be appreciated. I don't want to attract porn, and I didn't put all the pics from my portfolio up. I know some may be revealing but i was told what to wear from the photographer.

Is this more along the lines of what you think

http://i48.tinypic.com/2vunh1u.jpg

Please edit and add more info to help me. Thanks again.

Mainstream modelling? NO CHANCE. Those photos will get you glamour work and porn films, but you have totally let yourself down with these photos if you want to be a model in fashion.

The first pics you submitted were sexualised and very unclassy... mainstream modelling wants attractive, clean, healthy and dignified.. you chose the wrong photographer if you wanted mainstream modelling. Thousands of girls want to be models, and only a tiny fraction make it.. There are also a lot of scam agencies, who tell girls they have potential, and then ask for money, for portfolios, make up, even hairdryers... a real agency never asks for money. You are vulnerable (the fact you paid for those awful pics shows that) and are clutching at straws... contact DECENT agencies, and submit a photo and your statistics.. if they are interested, they will arrange a portfolio, free, and help you. But you need to do your research thoroughly

Sure, the pic you added is better, but every single photo has you hanging out of your clothes, or has you being sexualized. If that's the most conservative picture you have, there's a reason you are getting promo gigs and not high fashion or editorial work.

Gosh, at this point, I recommend that you have a friend take some good snapshots and you submit them to a few high fashion agencies where you are. Little to no makeup, less sexual clothes, maybe even just skinny jeans, nice pumps, and a fitted T.

Lose the bad nails and consider losing the bad extensions. Unless you can pay someone to do a really really bang up job on your extensions, you might be better off with a stylish short hair cut or styled natural hair.

Your book needs to show you modeling clothes, not just showing your boobs and your butt.

You are certainly attractive, however I think you need to consider the type of modelling you hope to enter. At the moment, your portfolio pics would probably only suit a very narrow part of the industry. If you want to do more mainstream modelling (clothing ads, womens magazines), you may want to avoid photos that may be seen as too provocative. Good luck in the future!

Source(s): My opinion.

Sorry but I'm not seeing modeling potential in these pictures. They are all odd angles and silly poses. If you are 12 you should be looking into child modeling, and they want happy, smiling kids who look like kids. You look like a little kid who is trying to look mature, but it doesn't work. You look like thousands of other 12 year old girls

The modeling industry is constantly changing their minds about what they want. Try agencies, and if decline keep trying!! Don't give up. Good luck! :)

Catalog absolutely!! Runway might be problem bc you have the body of a hot woman and not an emaciated boy.

No one would want you to model for them, you are a ******* ****. You have an ugly face and your body looks so fake. The only chance of modeling you have is at some crappy porn shop. Your boobs are too big and your legs are too short.

Source(s): Model.
  • Amber

WOW you are amazing! You are beautiful and the camera loves you! You can do pretty much any and everything you would want to. I say your next move is completely up to you. You should contact whatever company you are most interested in, they would be VERY lucky to have you :)

Source(s): You're so pretty by the way!

Certainly healthy. Keep at it.