What did this dream mean? Anyone got an idea?

Please only answer this if you really understand. And please no answers with psychological problems, drugs, etc. I need the most elaborate idea. Pretty sure someone understands this sort of thing. I had this dream that I was in some sort of school. Not an ordinary mundane school like in real life. The teachers... show more Please only answer this if you really understand. And please no answers with psychological problems, drugs, etc. I need the most elaborate idea. Pretty sure someone understands this sort of thing.
I had this dream that I was in some sort of school. Not an ordinary mundane school like in real life.
The teachers were some people, very important people. Like a very important, but not very known group. Anyways, they made me an honorary student in the class because, I was learning faster the the rest of the class. They gave me a place at their desk to sit down and I was the only student who could sit with them. Nobody else was worthy and they did not express jealousy or complained about this because the teachers would dismiss them forever if they did.
Next to me was a desk caddy with a bunch of metal pencil sharpeners, but I hesitated to take one believing that they would be disappointed for taking their stuff. I asked and they said everything on this desk can be used to go ahead and help myself to anything here. Just not to use anything from the other desk on the corner because that teacher is the only one who doesn't share.
One of the teachers a female, had her hair up in a high pony tail and when she turned her head for a minute, I noticed she had a pointy head in the back which explains why she wore a high ponytail.
Well the next thing I knew, I was going to a second floor and saw my ex fiance and he told me I don't really have any powers, and then they seized him for talking to me like that and he was banished from the school.
The next thing I noticed was one of my friends that I know in real life, he was on the second floor and was talking to me. He said something about I might not be able to handle what teachers dish out and that he was once seated at that desk and bumped off back to the rest of the class. Then all of a sudden he began burning and screaming and fell through the floor and was hanging from the first floor ceiling from his head through a ring of lava in the ceiling. Just screaming his head off and covered in a transparent fire. The whole time though, he was not suffering any burn injuries. So I go out side the building and there was another guy in the bungalow next door covered in blue lighting. He was messing with a circuit breaker on purpose. He told me he had to learn how to tolerate it.
So then I went out side and my friend was still inside the other building screaming about burning and I began to make it rain. My friend finally fell off the ceiling onto the floor and began to walk out covered in fire, but no longer screamed. The fire was starting to go out on him and some plastic raincoat looking cover on him began to melt off from the flame. By the time he walked out to the rain, the flames dissipated. Kinda like setting a piece of vinyl on fire and it eventually goes out on it's own. My friend here was a good guy.
The other guy came outside, and he told the other guy no it is dangerous, you're electrical. The other guy did not listen and he began to get shocked. He was about to fall and grabbed a power line hanging from the side of the bungalow and was now screaming and unable to let go of the power line and kept jumping and screaming and continuously catching his fall with the power line. My friend just said he is an idiot. The electric guy was a bad guy.
Somehow I guess I was able to handle my own forces, my friend got the hang of his, but the third guy could not get it. My friend then said, that I cared about him, and not to worry about the electric guy he needs to learn that he can't handle it.
Please only answer this if you understand the details. I have been having weird experiences lately. I have noticed that people look at me, don't talk to me, and the ones that do seem to be afraid of agitating me. People all of a sudden want to honor me wherever I go, as well as leave me alone. what i don't know. What I would like to find out.
Also, there was a situation with two friends last year. The burning one in my dream was a nice friend, the other one was mean to me somewhat and was similar to the electric guy, and was kind of an idiot.
1 answer 1