Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why are liberals so hypocritical?

If you claim to support equality how in the hell can you support affirmative action? It's a racist policy.

If you claim to care for the children and the homeless, how in the hell can you continually donate to countries that have vowed to destroy you from the inside, like the muslims in the MIDDLE EAST? Charity starts at home.

If you care about people, how can you support not carrying through with the death penalty, when all studies show it saves 3-18 people for each killer you kill? Prison is a slavery system, Democrats, still finding a way to enslave, hundreds of years after lincoln.

If you care about the people, why not do some research and figure out democrats are everything they accuse the cons of being. They are rich corporate bastards. OBAMA has placed monsanto employees all over the FDA. Corporate takeover to shove Genetically Modified food in what YOU'RE eating without even testing it. France tested it, it gave the rats they tested it with cancer, so they banned it from their Country. Russia is testing it now to see if it should be banned - yet the USA won't test it. Because it pads democrats pockets, that you people seem to mistakenly peg for republicans, because you accept everything you're told rather than researching it yourself.

Please only well thought out answers.

And cons, what the hell @ the war on drugs? You guys claim banning guns won't keep people from getting them. Why the war on drugs still? The constitution isn't saving you. Your president doesn't even follow it.

The government has killed over a million iraqies. Last century they killed 250 million people.

I'm guessing you dummies are going to start accusing me of being a con. I'm a libertarian. Perhaps you should learn the difference. Head out of butt plz.

Lady Medusa, since Islam has grown in the USA, death threats from muslims have become commonplace. There are also no go zones now ruled by Shariah Law that left leaning media doesn't broadcast. Of course there are starving people in the middle east. The problem is, there are also starving people here. In the USA. Are you the type of person who would give someone elses kids food over your own? That's rather sad.

Falstaff, so you think its fair that a black man with a C average gets a harvard seat over a white guy with an A average? Sounds good for the overall Country, doesn't it? So you're good with a C average one day operating on your heart rather than the one who studied hard enough to care, but didn't get the seat because he wasn't black enough.

As for the "Not hiring black employees" - It's 2013 buddy. Racism is still there because democrats continue to give other races unfair advantages over other ones. You think people are going to be okay being screwed over for that harvard seat, just because they were white? No buddy. That's not how it works.

As for Monsanto, Obama is his #1 lobbyist. Here are the crops they pushed through during Obamas presidency.

Monsanto GMO alfalfa.

Monsanto GMO sugar beets.

Monsanto GMO Bt soybean.

Coming soon: Monsanto's GMO sweet corn.

Syngenta GMO corn for ethanol.

Syngenta GMO stacked corn.

Pioneer GMO soybean.

Synge

Yes Medusa. Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, we bombed them back, we helped them to try to make amends. We took away their military. Results? look at them. They are the most advanced civilization we have. It's a shame we have so many enemies - we could never give up our military because of it.

However you don't give support to people who are STILL trying to kill you. You just don't. That's the difference between donating to the middle east and donating to Japan. They surrendered.

Oh and fal.. I looked up Donald Rumsfeld. Guess what? He's a democrat. Surprise surprise!

This is your typical Liberal/Obama supporter:

I hate the Patriot Act...so I'll vote for the guy who Reauthorize the Patriot Act

I hate the occupation of Iraq...So I support the guy that Attempted to negotiate deal to keep US Troops in Iraq, but couldn't so he went through with Bush's Withdrawal plan(which I hate)

I hate Gitmo...so i'll support the guy who promised to close it, but he didn't.

I hate the government wiretapping...so I support the guy who said he stop all the government wiretapping, but then wiretapping increased 6 times than the bush era.

I hate the Drone strikes...so I support the guy who is currently bombing 8 countries with drones strikes

I hate big banks and huge corporations...so I support the guy who gets funded by big banks and huge corporations.

I hate poverty, so I am going to vote for a guy who has saw poverty rates, especially black poverty rates increase under him

I hate Wall Street cause they hoard the wealth, thats why I support the guy who gets funded by Wall Street Bankers

I hate our dependency on foreign oil, that why i'm gonna support the guy who wanted to close ALL coal mines in America

I hate NDAA indefinite detention, thats why I support the man who signed the NDAA 2013, Ordered the kill of a US Citizen(s) without due process.

I hate Foreign lobbyist, so I support the man who said no lobbyist in the white house, but they're still there

I hate the war on terror, so thats why I support the guy who Expanded the War on Terror

I hate the War on Drugs, thats why I support the guy who expanded the War on Drugs

I hate War, so that why I support the guy who Tripled the number of US Troops in Afghanistan

I hate the being molested by the government. thats why I support the man who Defends the TSA naked body scanners and pat downs

I hate Bush's torture in Gitmo, that why I support the man who Defends the torture of WikiLeaks' source Bradley Manning

I hate war, so thats why I support the man who Started an undeclared and unconstitutional war in Libya

I hate ALL of Bush's Policies that infringe the US Constitution, so thats why I support the guy that is CONTINUING to do all of them!

FYI: i'm Libertarian, RON PAUL supporter...never liked bush/obama/romney. Now send me ALL those hateful comments and mindless insults!

USA! USA! USA!

"If you claim to support equality how in the hell can you support affirmative action? It's a racist policy."

Wrong you are.

If you have ever worked for a boss or a company with a frank policy of "I won't hire blacks", you would grasp immediately how affirmative action came into being. I have, and I know whereof I speak -- it isn't pure crackpot/teapot theory or talk.

"If you claim to care for the children and the homeless, how in the hell can you continually donate to countries that have vowed to destroy you from the inside, like the muslims in the MIDDLE EAST? Charity starts at home."

No one who claims to care about the homeless does this, though. This is a made up argument, to which you made up a rebuttal. They call that straw man arguing, or onanism. (Look it up.)

"If you care about the people, why not do some research and figure out democrats are everything they accuse the cons of being. They are rich corporate bastards. OBAMA has placed monsanto employees all over the FDA. Corporate takeover to shove Genetically Modified food in what YOU'RE eating without even testing it. France tested it, it gave the rats they tested it with cancer, so they banned it from their Country. Russia is testing it now to see if it should be banned - yet the USA won't test it. Because it pads democrats pockets, that you people seem to mistakenly peg for republicans, because you accept everything you're told rather than researching it yourself."

Look up Donald Rumsfeld, Monsanto and Nutrasweet. That went down long before Obama ever dreamed of a political career. -- If any of the rest of what you assert is true, which given the veracity of your first two ""'questions""" any sane person would doubt.

"If you claim to care for the children and the homeless, how in the hell can you continually donate to countries that have vowed to destroy you from the inside, like the Muslims in the MIDDLE EAST? Charity starts at home."

Well there are probably homeless children over there to Tiff and we should care for everyone not just ourselves...and also what makes you think all Muslims want to"destroy you from the inside" ?

You sound racist. Then again Muslim isn't a race...so you're just "Not good."

"Lady Medusa, since Islam has grown in the USA, death threats from muslims have become commonplace." But that still doesn't mean all Muslims send death threats to every damn person."

"The problem is, there are also starving people here. In the USA. Are you the type of person who would give someone else's kids food over your own? That's rather sad." Well have you given ANY FOOD to someone you didn't know that was starving? Have you donated blankets,fresh clothes and food and actually went to see if they got delivered? What is wrong with sending food to our enemies? WE have in the PAST the U.S. even built entire towns/cities! And they were our enemy!

Here's an example: WW2 USA drops 2 Atomic bombs on Japan destroys both cities and then Japan surrenders. THE US send relief to them and rebuilds their towns!

"However you don't give support to people who are STILL trying to kill you. You just don't. That's the difference between donating to the middle east and donating to Japan. They surrendered."

Okay, which country at the moment is the US fighting in a war right now? Do not say MIDDLE EAST because that is not a country.

Higher to have values and fail to reside up to them than to not have values at all ...Is what i would say if I had been a liberal. But i am not. Nonetheless, I suppose the elemental precept applies. Hypocrisy has nothing to do with the validity of a given worth process. That's why I don't have any qualms vote casting for hypocrites or cheats for the better just right. For the reason that don't seem to be all of us, on some degree? Though on an summary stage i would not go so far as to claim "in no way bash other individuals's religions." proper, a process that reflects the spirit of an whole civilization is regularly past the purview of my own shallow moral judgments, but can't we are saying "this man is a Christian identification-ist" or "this guy is a member of the Nation of Islam" or "this man is an unreconstructed Stalinist" and draw moderately accurate conclusions about their personality and nature? And, taking that even additional, cannot we, shallow creatures that we're, choose not that an all-encompassing process is "dangerous," but that it is incompatible with the spirit of our society and needs to adapt, go away, or face the (non-discriminatory) legal penalties? Like pre-1900s Mormonism or intolerant Islam or pre-Columbian Aztec faith? Cannot we make imperative judgments about their role in civil society even on the hazard of elevating pc hackles? Is that immoral?

* Affirmative action. --- Point taken. It should be changed to be based on social class person was born into.

WTF? I don't know of any liberal who has donated to the middle east. Too many right-wing religious fundamentalists over there for my taste.

"If you care about people, how can you support not carrying through with the death penalty, when all studies show it saves 3-18 people for each killer you kill?"

No evidence whatsoever.

"If you care about the people, why not do some research and figure out democrats are everything they accuse the cons of being. "

Democrats are still the lesser of two evils.

• dwg184

USA has been giving foreign aid since the 40's

I'm not going to comment on all of your bullshite, but...

Affirmative action is not 'racist' at all. Technically since there is discrimination AGAINST minorties still, how could it be "racist"?

• Frank

I can already tell you what the libs response will be:

Shut up neo-con, it's Bush's fault. Stop watching faux news.

The same reason connies are, I would imagine. Anyone who hates hypocrites and liars, hate themselves.

-Because Their Conservative Parents taught Them Everything They knew... :)

Source(s): We're ALL Hypocrites... Just to varying Degrees.